Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja First Mile Specialist di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: First Mile Specialist
Perusahaan: Ninja Van
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Strategically assist ground people to make a great pick up experience for both seller and company through key initiatives based on great understanding of business process.
- Manage the timely data collection to update overall metrics on daily basis, in an inventory control and systems environment, to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost, eliminate errors in dispatch and thus deliver excellent customer service.
- Manage logistics requirement of First mile and line haul logistics by optimizing the capacity and routes.
- Implement change and contribute in cross-functional initiatives within your First Mile site.
- Drive continuous process improvement and make our customer experience better than ever.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree from any Management, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain preferably from Indonesia top university.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the same role, preferably from the logistic industry or transportation company.
- Strong in project management and innovation.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and regions.
- Strong in leadership and managing team dynamic.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Willing to business field trip if necessary.
Submit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:31:36 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: