Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Financial Planning & Analysis Manager di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi’s financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth disciplinary knowledge to generate and analyze reports as well as contribute to the development of new techniques to improve processes and work-flow.
- Address strategic issues on an ad hoc basis that are complementary to the regular planning and analysis processes
- Contribute to Quarterly Competitor Reviews, Quarterly Annotated Supplement, and Quarterly Investment Reports
- Generate flash results/highlights for Board of Directors’ reports and Executive Management reports
- Develop/coordinate processes (e.g. the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes) and review results against plans monthly including business analysis functions performed by Business Unit Managers (BUMs)
- Participate in annual budget CCAR PPNR forecasts, 3-year strategic and operating plans and monthly estimate outlook process
- Oversee the estimation of risk capital and incorporate results into management report metrics for decision processes
- Analyze key management review presentations for individual Regions and Products
- Execute time critical activities for client facing Financial Planning and Analysis teams
- Contribute to the development of review material for internal leadership and external regulator reviews
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience working with a variety of financial platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group: Finance
Job Family: Financial Planning & Analysis
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 10 May 2022 02:56:06 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: