Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Finance Operation Manager di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Finance Operation Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Do you believe that everyone should have access to Entertainment and Education?
At Migo, we are creating a movement to change the status quo to enable our consumers in emerging markets to watch entertainment and education videos offline – anytime, anywhere without buffering. We are creating a content distribution network (CDN) that is 100x cheaper to deploy than existing telco infrastructure resulting in ultra-low-cost for data. This allows us to bring joy to customers and build an innovative digital gateway through a smartphone to transform the digital lives of 3 billion rising consumers for the modern internet experiences with consumption of data at an affordable price.
Tired of just crunching numbers and just managing a financial operation. Ever wonder what it’s like to be the financial operation architect for a fast scaling start-up and a thought leader?
The Financial Operations Manager is primarily responsible for the controllership and treasury function and compliance function of our Jakarta financial operations. You will be tasked to be the thought leader and architect to help us continue to build and innovate our financial operations with our fast scaling business. Your financial knowledge and expertise will be tested to build a world-class financial operation and management model.
- 1. Controllership and Treasury Function
- Ensure organizational activities and financial transactions are properly accounted for and that records and reports are complete, accurate, and valid.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the accounting and treasury function (sales and receivables, purchases and payables, general accounting, inventory and asset management, payroll accounting) of PTTMI.
- Manage finance operational KPIs (i.e. AR Aging, AP Aging, Inventory turnover, etc.) which includes setting up quarterly KPI goals and monitoring of performance.
- Ensure protection of assets, company resources, and company interest by establishing standardized, efficient, and effective controls and manage coordination of process changes with key stakeholders.
- Lead finance process improvements and maintain high level satisfaction of internal customers and stakeholders on finance team systems and processes.
- Ensure proper accounting treatment and compliance with financial reporting and accounting standards.
- Ensure any intercompany transactions are correctly accounted for.
- Manage monthly/annual closing procedures and financial reporting requirements of PTTMI, ensuring timely delivery of financial and management reports produced to the highest standards, including all reports required by investors.
- Maintain relationship and handle external communications with banks, auditors, consultants and other relevant.
- 2. Compliance Function
- Ensure compliance and maintain relationship with tax and regulatory bodies
- Review and oversee preparation of tax reports and filings and other regulatory reports/requirements.
- 3. Team Management
- Manage and coach JKT finance team.
- Design performance development plan and guide each direct report to reach maximum potential.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, with CPA certification
- Minimum of 5 years work experience, with at least 3 years supervisory or managerial experience
- With in-depth knowledge of international accounting and financial reporting standards
- Familiarity with ERP/accounting system (Netsuite is preferred)
Why join us?
Simple: We bring joy and transformation not only to Emerging Markets but to you, too.
Being an Imagineer means breaking boundaries by imagining, designing, building, and developing innovation to transform lives. Here in Migo, we aren’t just employees. We are Leaders, Caring, Relentless, Innovators, Always Improving, and we carry this in every action as we work together as one team towards one goal.
We change the world. Our passion for solving problems fuels us to continue challenging social norms and rebalancing accessibility for everyone. We dream big yet execute simply.
We don’t fear failure. Rather, we take those as an opportunity to improve. We move as one borderless team and build ideas together. Your inputs are valued because all of us are innovators: we believe that our endless curiosity while learning from each other builds the next best thing.
We unlock your full potential by being surrounded by a vast diversity of cultures and perspectives. You will be mentored by experts and fellow leaders through knowledge sharing and through fast and straightforward feedback. You will be empowered to grow as an individual and a professional to a whole new level – because as much as you got us, we got you too.
We work hard & play hard! We know how to take care of you by giving you time. Relax and celebrate with your fellow Imagineers during the company-wide happy hours and culture sharing events across the three offices. Relax with your friends and family by using your unlimited annual leaves. Treat your friends to a night out after your biannual compensation and performance reviews.
We are Imagineers and together let’s transform the world and you.
Follow us on:
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 01:44:17 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: