Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Field Coordinator Kab. Tangerang di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Field Coordinator Kab. Tangerang
Perusahaan: FHI 360
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 50 countries, all 50 US states and all US territories.
FHI 360 is currently recruiting for the position of Field Coordinator for MADANI, USAID’s civil society support initiative that began March 2019 and runs until 2024, with the FC in place until September 2023. The project focuses on developing the capacity of civil society organizations (CSOs) to increase government accountability and community tolerance at the district level. MADANI operate in 32 districts in the provinces of Banten, West Kalimantan East Java, South Sulawesi, Central Java, and West Java. Over a period of 3 years, MADANI provide grants and technical assistance to targeted CSOs in each of these districts.
The Field Coordinator will work as part of the Program Team under the leadership of the Technical Director to support local CSOs to increase their organizational capacity, strengthen their relationships with key stakeholders including citizens and local governments on issues of accountability and tolerance, and improve CSO sustainability. The Coordinator will also assist the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Team in collecting M&E data. The positions will be based in Kabupaten Tangerang (Banten)
The position requires an understanding of and commitment to Indonesia’s decentralization process, strengthening of local CSOs, local governance, and FHI 360/MADANI Code of Ethics. Current core duties and assignments are reflected below, though specific assignments are expected to change from time to time.
The Field Coordinator will assist in the planning, coordination and oversight of all MADANI activities implemented in their respective district/cities. S/he will mentor and coach lead CSOs in assessing their own capacities and enabling conditions for better collaboration with and learning from actors within their community (i.e., other CSOs, local government officials, beneficiaries, etc.). The Field Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with the Local Government and respective agencies and other relevant stakeholders, as well as establishing and maintaining relationships with key private sector stakeholders.
The Field Coordinator, under supervision of the Technical Director and Officer, will also contribute to annual work plans and required reporting to the government and to USAID.
Positions will be based in Kabupaten Tangerang and no housing allowance will be provided. The Field Coordinator will be expected to work with minimum facilities.
Women are encouraged to apply.
- In coordination with the MADANI technical team, the Field Coordinator is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation and monitoring of MADANI program activities in the district for which the Field Coordinator is appointed;
- Develops strategic relationships within the local government including local parliament and respective agencies and other relevant stakeholders, including with local organizations, private sectors, etc.;
- Encourage the districts to improve the local collaborative governance including the strategy for its sustainability supported by the available resources and policy in the districts.
- Work with CSOs to identify and strengthen joinly-identified areas of organizational capacity domains including strategic planning, human resources, and monitoring and evaluation;
- Work with CSOs to identify and highlight best practices in resource mobilization and mentor CSOs to increase their ability to mobilize resources to sustain CSO’s work;
- Provide technical assistance to Lead Partner CSOs to implement MADANI Learning Forums that will strengthen district-level networks of actors working on issues of accountability and/or community tolerance;
- Attend all coordination and planning meetings managed by the Senior Field Coordination
- Support CSO’s efforts to solicit beneficiary and partner feedback and incorporate this information into CSO programming;
- Highlight good practices that increase CSO capacity and improves CSO legitimacy and sustainability that can be replicated within the districts and in outside districts and work with the Jakarta-based MADANI team to identify new districts and local government partners for activity replication in new districts;
- Coordinate the services of MADANI with other USAID project field teams and other related projects working with the local government and local CSO where he/she is working.
- Work with the Provincial MEL Coordinator and the National Office MEL Specialist as well as well as other relevant stakeholders, to collect and ensure quality of data for M&E reporting;
- Prepare quarterly progress reports and submission to local government or as requested.
- Assist in the monitoring, evaluation and implementation of MADANI learning events;
- Contribute to quarterly and annual reports, including coordinating with the M&E teams to identify relevant data sources;
- Adhere to financial, data and reporting compliance per USAID and Indonesian regulations.
- Carry out other related duties as assigned by the SFC, Specialists and Technical Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with strong grounding in social development, or the equivalent;
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in civil society support, organizational capacity building, in local governance, advocacy, rule of law, or other related democracy, rights, and governance sectors;
- Experience providing technical assistance to district-level civil society organizations and familiarity with challenges that district-level CSOs face is strongly preferred;
- Familiarity with the respective district;
- Familiarity with donors programming, including rules and regulations is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to work well with various stakeholders and to develop and maintain relationship;
- Demonstrated ability to design and adapt tools and document success stories and project learning for replication;
- Excellent written and communication skills, and sufficient understanding of English;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and navigate politically sensitive terrain;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of multicultural team;
- Must be a self-starter, with high degree of responsibility to project outcomes with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and high degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Specific Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent monitoring, research, evaluation, and data collection skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others in diverse sectors
- Ability to resolve issues with new concepts and approaches to ensure research objectives are met.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:45:50 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: