Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Facility Admin di Tangerang, Banten bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Facility Admin
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Do you believe that everyone should have access to Entertainment and Education?
At Migo, we are creating a movement to change the status quo to enable our consumers in emerging markets to watch entertainment and education videos offline – anytime, anywhere without buffering. We are creating a content distribution network (CDN) that is 100x cheaper to deploy than existing telco infrastructure resulting in ultra-low-cost for data. This allows us to bring joy to customers and build an innovative digital gateway through a smartphone to transform the digital lives of 3 billion rising consumers for the modern internet experiences with consumption of data at an affordable price.
Are you ready for an exciting future with our dynamic Facility Admin team?
JOB OVERVIEW :
This role has a significant contribution for the general welfare and well-being of Migo employees. You will be working closely with the Service Center Manager to ensure all supplies are in stock and as a gatekeeper of all procedures and office protocols. Your success will depend on not only your project management skill but your ability to be flexible and passionate in organizing office/facilities that would contribute to the productivity of everyone.
· Maintain consumable items for pantry and office supplies
· Source and purchase items based on the office needs
· Manage petty cash and cash advance, and work with the Finance team for the report and request process
· Monitor the daily implementation of office procedures and protocols, and coordinate closely with the Janitorial and Security team to ensure its well managed
· Process all facilities vendor invoices and payment
· Assist the manager on the renovation and facilities expansion projects
· Assist other Imagineers for office/facilities related concerns
· At least 1 year work of experience in office operations management, General Affair, or any other related fields
· Excellent administration skills and has the capacity to work independently
· Organized and detail oriented
· Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication and negotiation skills with a variety of stakeholders inside and outside the organization
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Why join us?
Simple: We bring joy and transformation not only to Emerging Markets but to you, too.
Being an Imagineer means breaking boundaries by imagining, designing, building, and developing innovation to transform lives. Here in Migo, we aren’t just employees. We are Leaders, Caring, Relentless, Innovators, Always Improving, and we carry this in every action as we work together as one team towards one goal.
We change the world. Our passion for solving problems fuels us to continue challenging social norms and rebalancing accessibility for everyone. We dream big yet execute simply.
We don’t fear failure. Rather, we take those as an opportunity to improve. We move as one borderless team and build ideas together. Your inputs are valued because all of us are innovators: we believe that our endless curiosity while learning from each other builds the next best thing.
We unlock your full potential by being surrounded by a vast diversity of cultures and perspectives. You will be mentored by experts and fellow leaders through knowledge sharing and through fast and straightforward feedback. You will be empowered to grow as an individual and a professional to a whole new level – because as much as you got us, we got you too.
We work hard & play hard! We know how to take care of you by giving you time. Relax and celebrate with your fellow Imagineers during the company-wide happy hours and culture sharing events across the three offices. Relax with your friends and family by using your unlimited annual leaves. Treat your friends to a night out after your biannual compensation and performance reviews.
We are Imagineers and together let’s transform the world and you.
Follow us on:
Lokasi: Tangerang, Banten
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 01:00:31 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: