Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Expressions of Interest: Senior Engineer – Civil, Indonesia di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Expressions of Interest: Senior Engineer – Civil, Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Requisition ID: []
Requisition Posting End Date: [[12-09-2021]]
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
What we offer
At Bechtel we offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity for flexible working to achieve greater work-life balance. Employee wellbeing is at the centre of our business promoted though private health cover and access to a leading employee assistance program. Bechtel is committed to offering you the benefits and resources to live healthy lives.
Bechtel Infrastructure is partnering with a prominent Indonesian EPC company to provide project, engineering, commercial and construction services to support a major highway project (first segment is about 175 kilometers of road construction) delivery in Indonesia which is due to commence in 2022. Another similar roadway segment is due to start in 2023.
The team will be based in locations in Jakarta and at the project site.
In anticipation of the awarded contract, we are actively seeking candidates interested in joining this team mobilizing as early as December or as soon as visas are received.
Bechtel is actively seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join the team. In the Senior civil Engineer role, you will be embedded into the client’s organisation where, in addition to providing technical services, you will have the opportunity to participate in knowledge transfer, coaching and professional guidance to add long-term value to the client’s operation.
What you bring
Reporting to the Bechtel Engineering Manager, the position interfaces with the Client’s project team and its contractor entity to support the production and review of the project’s engineering deliverables, providing technical expertise and guidance to the Client’s engineering team to improve overall project performance. The successful candidate must have strong organizational and teamwork skills, proven problem-solving abilities, and the desire to innovate designs and engineering work processes.
- Engage with and oversee the Client’s engineering deliverables, evaluating process efficiencies, quality and compliance to contract specifications
- Highlight and communicate improvement opportunities to Client leadership
- Review and analyze detailed engineering deliverables and provide guidance on suitability re: Constructability – this may require a more complete evaluation of the Client’s integrated approach to the principles of Constructability
- Review and monitor engineering practices and deliverables to ensure the project is executed according to the contract technical specifications
- Evaluate, consider and advise on the application of ‘industry best practices’
- Evaluate, consider and advise on work process improvement opportunities to improve engineering efficiencies – particular focus being given to the formal review process with the Owner
- Evaluate, consider and advise on the management of engineering change, addressing both process improvements and recognition of commercial impact
- Provide support and guidance, from an engineering perspective, to the support of supplier and subcontractor bid evaluations
- Review and provide guidance on engineering quality management, including the management of engineering acceptance of site execution
- Assists in establishing the detailed project execution plan and the development of the overall project engineering budget and schedule.
- Promotes the coordination of engineering effort with the client’s Project Manager, Procurement, Construction, Startup, Environmental Safety and Health (ES&H) and Project Controls.
- Manages the flow of information required from third parties to assure the timely progress of the engineering work.
- Promotes the development and maintenance of Technical Risk Assessments to drive compliance with safety practices and procedures are implemented, and engineering design and corresponding design documentation are in compliance with project Quality Assurance plan and procedures.
- Champions the creation of a project work environment, supported by leadership on the project/program, which fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
- Support the creation of a work environment that fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and job satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience in civil engineering design for railway and roadway projects
- Chartered or Licensed Professional Engineering (PE) license in Civil Engineering
- Practical work experience sufficient to demonstrate competence and breadth in civil engineering design
- Experience in the supervision of less experienced engineers and CAD designers
- Experience and proficiency with design software for digital terrain model generation and design, such as InRoads, Civil 3D, GeoPak, etc.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, presenting to customers and working with authorities having jurisdiction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Terms and Conditions (Drafted) Highlights: The position may be based in Jakarta or in camp. Standard work week in Jakarta will be 40 hours per week and in camp 48-54 hours per week. Compensation will include basic and supplemental uplifts. Rotational leave includes four trips per year.
Bechtel’s commit us to the ideals of fairness, diversity, inclusion, trust among others. These values help define our culture and the positive impact we aspire to make in the world through our people and projects. At our project sites and offices, we have many colleagues from different nationalities, religions, and backgrounds working together to accomplish amazing things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military, or veteran, marital or disability status.
Candidates will be appropriately qualified, demonstrate a strong safety focus and value the development and maintenance of client relationships. Sound communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are essential.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with global opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 23:02:49 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: