Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja EXIM and Inventory Assistant di Nusa Tenggara Timur bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: EXIM and Inventory Assistant
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Description Job Requirement:
- Strong communication, negotiation skills and Administration and must be Indonesian Nationals
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Marketing/Management/Supply Chain/Logistic or any business-related course.
- IT knowledge & skills: including Distribution Information and Management System, e-mail, work processing & spreadsheet programs, SAP knowledge is an additional point.
- Technical knowledge & skills in warehouse management, inventory planning, control and management and procurement.
- Understand the Export-Import (EXIM) procedure
- Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in related field
- Can work under pressure and dare to accept new challenges
- Responsible for all export-import activities
- Responsible for inventory control in the warehouse
- Database Compile and Archiving
- Communicate with procurement & other departments to expedite Export-Import (EXIM) process
- Communicate with procurement regarding PO & monitor PO delivery by the vendor
- Communicate with other departments ie. Finance by sharing the Export-Import (EXIM) duty and planning schedule.
- Prepare and check export-import documents such as Shipping Instruction B / L, Invoice Packing List, PIB Packing List, PEB Packing List & etc.
- Arrange Export-Import (EXIM) shipment by contacting and communicating with the freight forwarder company
- Understand documentation procedures such as D/O, Contract, BL, Invoice, Packing List/O, etc
- Control Export & import product permits & process on time.
- Having knowledge about standard Export-Import (EXIM) Procedure, regulation, licenses, supporting document etc
- Manages inventory planning and control activities based on user direction, forecast, projections, promotions and special projects.
- Ensure accurate inventory records are maintained and assist with other stores administration duties.
- Record movements of receipt,issue & Internal movement materials.
- Provides Daily Daily reports related to the accuracy of stock data, including transaction receipts (IN), expenses (OUT) and internal moving and enter data into the system.
- Archive documents well and neatly.
- Monitoring documentation from supplier received on time and accurately.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Lokasi: Nusa Tenggara Timur
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 06:14:02 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: