Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Executive Secretary | Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas di Nusa Tenggara Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Executive Secretary | Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Administration and General Team as a Executive Secretary.
- Ability to create a community which supports a collaborative environment.
- Strong in administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of talent
- Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good organization skills
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to take risks and believe in others
What is it in for you
- Attractive package.
- National and International Opportunities in ACCOR group.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibilty activites, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunies with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will doing
- To abide by the
of the hotel, the department and the respective section. * Handling all secretarial work for the office of General Manager.
- Promptly replying to all correspondence without constant supervision.
- Coordination with all HODs for various meetings.
- Coordination/follow-ups with departments on daily complaints, night reports,
, cheques etc. * Coordination with HODs for the monthly report.
- Responsible for taking minutes of the meeting.
- Responsible to collate information and provide to the
as and when requested. * To co-ordinate with all the departments for the smooth functioning of the organisation.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Take and distribute meeting minutes to appropriate individuals.
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handle incoming parcels and other material.
- Create and maintain
and * paper-based filing and organisation systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files,
, * and answer inquiries from
. * Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
- Document and
all /complaints to appropriate personnel. * Monitor all social channel like Tripadvisor, facebook, twitter, Instagram etc. and reply to the guests on behalf of the
after taking necessary approvals on case to case. * Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings to all attended parties.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
and calendars of the General Manager. * Arrange and confirm appointments after consulting with the GM and availability.
- Co-ordination for organization of internal and external events.
up and maintain filing systems as per the company standards. * Set up work procedures.
- Maintain databases of the visitors and potential business.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Operate office equipment and also manage office space effectively.
- To always adhere to personal grooming as per the standards laid down by the hotel
- and maintain high standards of grooming.
- In addition to the above
, any other assignment/job given by the superior authority occasionally or on a daily basis is to be performed. * Supporting the hotels Marketing & Communication by Handling Hotel Social Media Accounts
- Assisting other HODs with administrational Tasks
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS * Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Lokasi: Nusa Tenggara Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 06:40:34 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: