Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja EOI Lead Estimator Mining (Mineral & Metals) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: EOI Lead Estimator Mining (Mineral & Metals)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About us
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- Lead in preparing price estimates based on tender scope and requirements for the mine development prospect
- Ensure all tenders are prepared in accordance with company procedures.
- Review and analyse project operational and financial variances to tender to constantly seeking business improvement initiatives.
- Assist Tender Manager with preparation of commercial and technical clarifications and client pricing and technical tender schedules
- Identify “big ticket” items in the Tender and proactively work with the bid team to investigate cost reductions
- Coordinate with consultants or potential subcontractors or suppliers in preparation of civil work planning and scheduling.
- Assist the tender team to identify, evaluate and rank risks as well as develop a strategy to manage risks
- Attend sites visits and prepare detailed report of local conditions, available facilities & technical resources
- Continually updating the Company’s estimating procedures and processes
- Prepare estimates in CATS format in accordance with company tendering procedures and sound engineering practice
- Assist the project with pricing for major variations, with analysis for specific procedures such as rigging, specialist false work, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering
- More than 10 years experiences in mining industry and 5-10 years experiences in mining estimating works include 3 years as Estimator in mineral / metal mining projects.
- Experiences with civil works or mine infrastructures in the mineral & metals project
- Computer Literacy including Advanced skills in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Preferred ability in Microsoft Project or equivalent
- Relationship mapping, market segmentation is desirable
- General knowledge in market resources, mineral & metals industry
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
Visit our website to learn more –
Driving a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture
We’re committed to safe, healthy and respectful workplaces. A place where everyone matters always.
We welcome and celebrate the differences and similarities among people including gender, identity, ethnicity, race, heritage, sexual orientation, disability, age, culture, religion, language, appearance, parental status and education.
We believe diverse experiences and perspectives not only make us more innovative, productive and engaged, but are crucial to our success.
If you require assistance to apply for this job because of disability or special needs, please contact us . No other requests will be acknowledged.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 00:13:42 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: