Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja EOI – Geologist & Engineer Geotechnical di Kalimantan Tengah bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: EOI – Geologist & Engineer Geotechnical
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About us
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
The Geologist & Engineer Geotechnical will be responsible to provide professional in the areas of : coal modeling, coal actual characteristic, and geotechnical issue.
In this role, you will:
- To check coal modeling, coal actual characteristic, and geotechnical issue of working area and recommend the corrective action to support project’s target.
- Perform inspection of all geotechnical high risk area
- Produce weekly and monthly production review for coal in particular
- Collaboratively to produce the geotechnical assessment and distribute the geotechnical report
- Perform TSE and other Thiess Procedure for geotechnical are implemented
- Provide reserve calculation with using mining software
- Reporting coal density, coal dip, weak plane by using weight scale, compass, and etc
- Applicants should have a minimum graduated from Bachelor Degree from Mining Engineer or Geology ; requires a minimum 3-5 years’ professional experience in similar role as Geologist & Geotechnical Engineer in Mining Company;
- Strong Communications skills
- Have sufficient knowledge in mining software ie: Minescape
- IT Literacy: Word, Excel, Internet
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more –
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.
Lokasi: Kalimantan Tengah
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 05:17:47 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: