Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Director of Engineering di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Director of Engineering
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Description
Director of Engineering
Oversees the daily operations Pullman Jakarta Indonesia’s Engineering Department.
Avg. % of Time
- Directs scheduled preventive and regular maintenance and cleaning programs and update records pertaining to these programs.
- Plan and prioritize maintenance projects with the General Manager and Executive Assistant Manager.
- Coordinates work order system with the Engineering Coordinator and Assistant Chief Engineer.
- Ensures that work performed complies with all applicable codes (city, state, and government) regulations, and Hotel policies
- Coordinates with other departments of all fire and safety related programs, health and safety rules and regulations, quarterly self-inspection checklist for various departments and ensures that all work is done in accordance with jurisdictional codes as well as manufactures recommendations.
- Maintains energy management system.
- Assists in the preparation of capital expenditures and departmental budgets for the hotel.
- Oversee all purchase requisitions for the Engineering Department, process completed paper work to the Finance Department.
- Regular inspections of the facility (guest rooms, public areas, concessions and back of house) with follow up inspections of work performed by employees in order to ensure the highest quality standards of physical appearance, sanitation and safety are being met.
- Inspects major units of equipment, i.e. boilers, pumps, air conditioning equipment, fans, cooling towers and elevators.
- Provide written reports to the management on projects completed, energy usage, facility equipment, public area, pool/pool deck, landscaping, chiller/cooling tower and heat pump, air handlers and exhaust fans, sump pumps.
- Acts as liaison between the Hotel any subcontractors, inspectors, unit owners, pertaining to the hotel facility and grounds maintenance.
- Ensures hotel and departmental policies and procedures are followed and is responsible for appropriate disciplinary action when a violation of policy occurs.
- Oversees the scheduling of engineering projects, weekly work schedules, and various company/industry sponsored events.
Responsible for the maintenance of the facility equipment including but not limited to chillers/hot water heat pump, four cooling towers, gas fired boilers, electrical rooms, elevators/two escalators, air conditioning air handlers and return fans, hot water storage tanks, water pump system, grease interceptors.
Providing routine reports, proposal/bids on repairs or projects, review of contracts such as life safety, refuse, chiller/cooling tower, landscape, handicap lift, energy management cost savings, HECO rebates, fire sprinkler and/or plumbing repairs, capital projects, yearly budgets, condominium reserve study.
Maintain the Hotel Rental Pool Guestrooms preventive maintenance program on a quarterly basis. Review all purchase orders, code invoices to either Hotel or Association. Continuous monthly training of employees (Bloodborne, back safety, MSDS, fire safety, elevator, respirator, ladder/climbing, etc.).
Upkeep all licenses and permits such as: elevator and handicap lift, fire alarm and detection inspections, drystand pipe, assembly permits, swimming pool, grease interceptor and waste oil, diesel underground storage tank, boiler, fcc radio licenses and certifications.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Master Degree would be an advantage
- Five (5) years work experience in building maintenance, including two (2) years supervisory experience. Working knowledge of all trades required (electrical, carpentry, plumbing, painting/wallcovering, a/c and refrigeration, grounds/landscape)
- Three (3) years unionized work environment preferred
- Experience in Energy Management Programs desired
- Hotel / Condominium management desired
- Ability to communicate in writing to provide maintenance reports, budget reports, preventive maintenance program reports, interoffice / departmental memorandums, and any other areas.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require a high level of patience, tact, empathy and diplomacy to diffuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheets)
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and blueprints
- Knowledge on repair and maintenance cost estimating for the building and equipment
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must maintain professionalism, demonstrate sound judgement and good decision making skills
- Ability to sit (10%-50% of typical work-shift) and work in an office environment
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time (50% of typical workshift) for routine building inspections and follow up
- Knowledge of construction procedures, operating equipment and installations.
- Ability to kneel, crouch, stoop, squat and twist (25% of typical workshift) to inspect various equipment or general inspections
- Ability to climb hand-over-hand (5% of typical workshift) ladders when inspecting roofs, cooling towers, ceiling and lofts, and other high areas
- Ensure that all information is kept confidential, unless otherwise advised.
- Ensure that all Occupational Health and Safety requirements for the company are met within your department. Report any workplace hazards as you see them and support the company in its endeavour to provide a safe workplace.
- Represent the company in a positive manner expounding the values, ethics and pride at all times.
- Complete to the best of your ability any additional tasks within reason as provided by your immediate manager or their delegate
Indonesian nationality only.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 00:12:53 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: