Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Device Operations Associate – MAM di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Device Operations Associate – MAM
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
The position will be responsible in ensuring Device Quality at all time (device healthiness) of the deployed devices as well as ensuring the device data reliability of the end to end device lifecycles (from procurement, warehousing, logistics, deployment, withdrawal, repair and disposal).
What You Will Do
- Prepare weekly/monthly device quality status (healthy and unhealthy devices) list by heartbeat, apps version, etc.
- Upload list to ERP system as outbound call request
- Monitor and follow up outbound call results related to unhealthy devices
- Monitor and follow up internal cases related to unhealthy devices
- Monitor and follow up visit results related to unhealthy devices
- Prepare Device Management reports
- Investigate and do data correction for device data anomalies
What You Will Need
- At least 2 years working in related experiences
- Understanding of inventory management systems, understanding of ERP would be an advantage
- Experience in data query using SQL, data processing and reporting using Gsheet or Excel
- Good exposure in data collecting using GForm
- Able to do data analytics and visualization using Google Data Studio
- Process mapping and SOP writing skills
- Project management using Asana
- Ability in English for both written and spoken
About the Team
The Device Operations team is a newly setup team and will be led by Device Operations Manager with 2 or 3 team members in the future. On daily basis Device Operations team will be interacting or working side by side with other Device Management’s stream, which is : Device Field Service and Device Client Support. The team will also be working together with internal team such as : MCU, Sales (Gopay, Gofood/Gomart, Gokasir, Lombok), Payment Offline, Finance, Legal, Procurement, Teleadmin, or PDG, but also possible to work with external party such as vendors and suppliers.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 00:57:39 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: