Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Data Protection & Privacy Manager di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Data Protection & Privacy Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: What Will You Do
- Establish and maintain process to respond to valid data subject requests (access, deletion, correction, etc.) and privacy-related incident investigation and response activities
- Determination of when incidents require notification to individuals, clients and/or regulators
- Develop and maintain critical documentation required for ongoing assessment of privacy risks, including Data Inventories, Business Information Flow Maps, etc
- Assist GTF’s Privacy Office (virtual team legal, data security and data governance) in identifying and assessing privacy risks in business units and operations; collaborate with business stakeholders in designing and implementing action plans to mitigate privacy risks
- Develop policies, processes and automation required for performing Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIAs) on Business Partners and Merchants
- Stay on top of privacy trends and emerging regulatory compliance requirements in APAC (e.g., country-specific data privacy laws etc.) that could potentially impact GTF’s business
- Identify cross border transfers and co-ordinates and implements multi-jurisdictional transfers of personal data
- Coordinate with 3rd party security vendors to ensure that GTF can achieve relevant security resilience and data privacy compliance (e.g. GDPR and PDPA)Build relationships with industrial associations, regulators and partners
What Will You Need
- At least 8 years of experience in the various security disciplines (e.g., Data Security, Privacy program and policy, information security, information governance, incident response, information security, training and awareness, etc.)
- A working knowledge of how to establish a data security and/or privacy program including how to achieve business alignment, data governance, data subject inquiry and complaint handling processes
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to Privacy, including but not limited to GDPR, PDPA and the NIST standards or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including experience in Audit/Compliance/Regulatory discussions
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in Information Security, Privacy, Compliance, information security, audit or related field
- Experience leading teams and working in highly matrixed environments
- Able to collaborate with domestic and international teams
- Interpret relevant regulations and understand how to adapt to regulatory changes
About the team
Gojek’s Information Security team is a group of 70+ security engineers based primarily out of Bengaluru, Singapore, and Indonesia. We’re responsible for providing a secure and trustworthy ecosystem for Gojek, delivering world-class product security capabilities while ensuring overall compliance. This team oversees security operations across all the geographies Gojek operates in, and the various entities within our ecosystem. It’s our job to make Gojek the safest cyber workplace for our GoTroops.
As a team, we are concerned with the growth and safety of the company, and each other’s personal growth and well being too. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we have been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home. Along with our desire to utilize smart technology and innovative engineering strategies to make people’s lives easier, our team also bonds over our shared love for tea, movies & TV shows
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 06:22:56 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: