Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Data Center Engineering Operations di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Data Center Engineering Operations
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: DESCRIPTION
Amazon is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our Data Center Engineering Operations Team. This committed group works to maintain the critical physical infrastructure that supports Amazon Web Services. Specifically, this team works to ensure that the data center’s MEP operates at 100% availability while maintaining first-class customer service to the teams and groups within the data centers.
The Data Center Engineering Operation engineer is responsible for ensuring that all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the data center is operating within contract parameters within third party Colocation facilities. Often this will be including risk management and mitigation, corrective and preventative maintenance of critical infrastructure, vendor management and metric reporting.
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analysis, and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance.
- Responsible for the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed is in accordance with established practices and procedures.
- Manage relationship with third party Colocation providers and their facility staff
- Responsible for the operation of and management of both routine and emergency services on a variety of critical systems such as: switchgear, generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers, computer room air handlers, building monitoring systems, etc.
- Data Center capacity planning and reporting
- Assist in the design and build out of new facilities
- May assist in projects to increase current Facility efficiency
- Work with IT managers and other business leaders to coordinate projects, manage capacity, and optimize plant safety, performance, reliability and efficiency
- Deliver quality service and ensure all customer demands are met
- Procurement for DCEO related expenditure
- Responsible for asset and inventory management
- Assist in recruiting efforts
Key job responsibilities
The Engineering Operations Technician will be responsible for Data Center Engineering Operations within an Amazon Data Center including risk management and mitigation, corrective and preventative maintenance of critical infrastructure, vendor management and metric reporting.
Responsibilities may include:
· Responsible for the on-site management of contractors, sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed is in accordance with established practices, procedures & local legislation.
· Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses, and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility infrastructure operations and maintenance.
· Generate change management requests & incident management tickets for DCEO activities.
· Work with DCO managers (IT) and other business leaders to coordinate projects, manage capacity, and optimize plant safety, performance, reliability, sustainability and efficiency.
· Establish documentation relevant to business & facility operations (SOP, EOP, MOP, SWMS)
· Responsible for the installation of the racks and namely the provision of power/cooling hand off.
· Review and manage planned and unplanned maintenance and emergency services on a variety of critical systems such as: switch gear, generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers, computer room air handlers, building monitoring systems, etc.
· Assist in the design, implementation, commissioning and build out of new facilities.
· Drive & implement projects to increase current facility capacity, efficiency, sustainability & reliability.
· Management of the provision of infrastructure & inventory asset management.
· Participate in regular operational meetings
· Review Work Order compliance & ensure all contractual SLA’s are achieved.
· Interface with Infra Ops Management for day to day operational requirements.
· Assist in recruiting efforts.
· Manage the resolution of any infrastructure engineering issues.
· Delivery of exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
. Participate in a 24 x 7 rotating shift roster and cover shifts as required.
1. Demonstrate skills, competencies, and capabilities in leading and managing operation of critical facilities which require in-depth knowledge in electrical, mechanical, and control system
2. In depth knowledge of Data Center Facilities such as generators, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, UPS and DRUPS, electrical sub distribution systems, fire detection and suppression systems, cable reticulation systems
3. Fundamental knowledge of network design and layout (copper / fiber) as well as low / high voltage (copper/ fiber) cabling, BMS Systems, Monitoring and alarming systems
4. Knowledge of Data Center capacity planning and reporting
5. Knowledge in leading and managing emergency situation
6. In-dept knowledge in operation management (safety, security, availability, and efficiency)
7. Experiences and knowledge in people management (talent acquisition and people development)
8. Understanding of written and spoken English
9. Strong leadership and organizational skills
10. Strong attention to detail
11. Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
12. Work for periods of longer than eight hours in duration where required
13. Respond to out of hours emergency calls – second level escalation point for Data Center facilities related issues/failures
14. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
1) Intermediate electrical or mechanical certifications (Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant engineering discipline is also acceptable).
2) 1-3 years of Data Center Engineering Experience
3) good understanding of written and spoken English.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 06:13:41 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: