Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Data and Process Transformation Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Data and Process Transformation Analyst
Perusahaan: TMF Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Purpose:
The Data and Process Transformation Analyst is a key member of TMF Operations and is responsible for the overall design of applications/tools that derive in significant cost savings and productivity gains for TMF. The developer works as a team member along with the local Delivery team, the regional delivery center and the Operational Excellence support team to deliver the complete solution.
The Data and Process Transformation Analyst will be responsible for designing, developing, piloting and implementing cost effective tools that help automate multiple manual and time-consuming reports and data templates.
- Codes using VBA, SQL, .net or equivalent analytical programming language.
- Transforms delivery team’s manual tasks into agile and automated solutions, deriving cost savings and productivity enhancements
- Uses Alteryx and Excel macros to automate client data templates
- Uses Alteryx and Excel macros to automate client and internal reports
- Creates various ad hoc reports for internal and or external users as needed.
- Designs and generates tracking/monitoring tools
- Supports the Onboarding of new clients, ensuring Master Data and client templates are synch into our operating systems.
- Serves as Super User for internal workflow tool
- Performs all necessary testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of solutions being roll out.
- Tracks and resolves any discrepancies that may occur before, during and post all data files.
- Works closely with IT management, other programmer analysts, project managers, and external clients, as needed, to ensure proper development and implementation of program and system specifications.
- Communicates results/recommendations to project sponsors, clients, and various Senior level audiences
- Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience on VBA/SQL/.net assignments.
- Advanced VBA/SQL user experience level required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions, macros, and programming.
- High aptitude for analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Able to trouble shoot effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions, resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Able to work well with very little directive, carry out assignments and prioritize issues.
- Responsibility, self-motivated team player.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Higher Diploma or Degree Holder in IT or Computer Science is preferred
Working at TMF Group offers: * Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Advertised: 04 Nov 2022 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 04 Dec 2022 SE Asia Standard Time
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 08:57:03 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: