Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Data Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Data Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Wärtsilä is leading the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We Wärtsilians help our customers unlock the value of energy transition by optimizing their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Did you know Wärtsilä has delivered 74 GW of power plant capacity and more than 80 energy storage systems in 180 countries around the world?
In this fast changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services – together. Want to join the ride?
We are now looking for Data Analyst to join our site in Jakarta. The position is a permanent opportunity.
What will you be doing:
As Data analyst, your work will focus on these accountabilities:
- Perform data analysis for clients daily which includes but not limited to historical operational parameters trends and equipment performance, by utilizing tools like Expert insight, WEDGE etc and support Agreement Management in achieving performance guarantees as per contract.
- Establishing analytic rules, defining reporting requirements as /contractual obligation and providing technical advisement on how to improve data validity.
- Develop and produce program metrics reports in analysing tools such as WEDGE, Asset diagnostic UI or WOIS and become interface between WOTS to analysing tool owner or digital mobilisation team.
- Analyses maintenance and operational performance criteria like for example fluid quality data, supplied unscheduled maintenance parts and overhaul times with coordination with planner and FS department. Coordinates with TS / WOTS / Planner and Site on deviations reported.
- Monitoring quality of wise_LT report submitted by site team in correlation to establish correct data for Estimo update by Agreement Manager & financial analyst.
- Work with WOTS to build and refine predictive models for specific cases over the installations portfolio by EI or WEDGE.
- WOTS back up for creating asset diagnostic reports, remote logging tool update and coordination with connectivity services for some connectivity issue.
- To compile data, analyse & prepare and submit timely reports for review and action follow-up.
You will shine in this role, when you have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent with Data analytical skills & Data analytical tools
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Having understanding in Wartsila Engines operations
- Excellent time management skills
Why you and us
All our employees are encouraged to utilise the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials that we have to offer which supports the opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within a very global working environment, in an ambitious and growth orientated organisation.
Contact & next steps
Does this sound like the job for you? If yes, we hope to hear from you before the application deadline 2 June 2022 by submitting your application through our careers portal. Are you still wondering if you should apply and would like to get something clarified? Please reach out to P V Siva Rao – Manager Expertise Center Jakarta ([email protected]) with any questions related to this position (only for questions from direct job applicants, applications through email will not be recorded or responded to).
Please apply by 2 June 2022 at 23:59 SGT. Our recruiting tool recognizes the time zone where the job ad has been published and closes the application period according to same time zone.
Last application date: 02/06/2022
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä Energy leads the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We help our customers in decarbonisation by developing market-leading technologies. These cover future-fuel enabled balancing power plants, hybrid solutions, energy storage and optimisation technology, including the GEMS energy management platform. Wärtsilä Energy’s lifecycle services are designed to increase efficiency, promote reliability and guarantee operational performance. Our track record comprises 74 GW of power plant capacity and more than 80 energy storage systems delivered to 180 countries around the world.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. We emphasise innovation in sustainable technology and services to help our customers continuously improve their environmental and economic performance. Our dedicated and passionate team of 17,000 professionals in more than 200 locations in 68 countries shape the decarbonisation transformation of our industries across the globe. In 2021, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.8 billion. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at .
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 21 May 2022 05:33:32 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: