Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Customer Quality Engineer di Jakarta Timur bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Customer Quality Engineer
Perusahaan: PPG Industries
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The Customer Quality Engineer is be responsible for customer quality issues and internal quality process improvements. This position serves as the link between Technical Lab, Sales & Manufacturing Operation. Acting as a leader in Root Cause Analysis, ensuring timely response.
Single point of contact for all warranty and post warranty product claims
- Customer Line Issues Traceability: Facilitating and driving satisfactory resolution of related issues ensuring all such items are correctly registered and tracked into the CAIR.
- Resolve-Discipline: Efficient, continuous, and precise internal processing of customer claims. Follow strict procedures for claims management, and maintain the best possible relationships with our customers.
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA): Expert in problem solving and assists work teams in different areas (manufacturing, process engineering, technical laboratory, warehouses, planning, etc.) acting as facilitator for external and internal non conformities, ensuring identification of root cause and implementation of robust permanent corrective actions (avoid repeats).
- Visibility of the claims fulfilment process: Maintain the Quality Standard of PPG Industries and promote the understanding of key Goals throughout the organization.
- Customer Relationships: Establishes working relationships with customers and provides accurate, appropriate, and timely solution to customer problems or requests.
- Management of customer expectations and reduction of customer dissatisfaction: Working closely with the Account Manager(s) to ensure Customer(s) Specific Requirements are understood and fully deployed within the organization by conducting regular internal auditing. Generate plans and strategies to reduce the main gaps that affect customer satisfaction.
- Communication: Ensure clear and effective communication with key customer players as a customer-focused strategy and costumer intimacy, maintaining a direct communication channel for a response plan to Customer and internal partners. Keeps Customers/ TSSR briefed on issue progress and planned next steps to reduce further customer concerns.
- Voice of Customer in solving problems: Ensure continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction through the use of the VOC tool as well as the development of strategies and action plans to improve the indicator (Customer focus).
- Continuous Improvement, Product Optimization and best practices’ implementation: Lead and/or support quality improvement activities to reduce customer complaint rate to meet customer satisfaction in term of product quality and delivery.
- Quality Management System: Improvement of the overall Quality of the whole company, production process and risk management. Update quality documents (FMEA, Control Plan, etc.) based on the results of the RCA and share the findings.
- Customer Portals: Respond to non-conformities through customer portals in conjunction with the Coordination of Quality Management Systems, according with customer specific times and formats.
- Training: Quality problem solving procedure and decision making, and Quality Problem Prevention training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, or Engineering required – Preferred.
- At least 3 years proven experience in Technical or Manufacturing Coatings Industry. – Preferred.
- Three years in Customer Management for Coatings Industry – Preferred.
- Problem solving: 8DS, 5 WHYs, Fish Bone, Kepner Tregoe.
- Knowledge of specific customer requirements.
- Green or Black Belt Certification – Preferred.
- Internal Auditor.
- Management and knowledge upkeep of core tools, ISO9001, FMEA; Control plan.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and performance evaluation.
- English Language – Advanced level written and spoken.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Lokasi: Jakarta Timur
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 01:00:58 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: