Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Customer Care & Commerce Supervisor di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Customer Care & Commerce Supervisor
Perusahaan: Love, Bonito
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Description:
Love, Bonito is the leading vertically integrated, omni-channel womenswear brand in Southeast Asia today. Officially founded in 2010, we have grown to over 300 people strong and are proudly headquartered in Singapore with an omni-channel presence in Indonesia, Malaysia, and a retail franchise in Cambodia. In addition, we ship internationally to 19 countries including Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Japan, Macao SAR China, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan (Republic of China), United Arab Emirates, United States of America, and Vietnam.
We recently clinched US$50million for our Series C funding and have plans to venture deeper into and beyond fashion, to be a true life partner for the everyday Asian woman.
The Love, Bonito team is made up of a passionate, dynamic, innovative, and fun-loving pool of individuals! From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talent with one unified focus – our customer, the everyday Asian woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet thoughtful approach in creating the right experiences, products, and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us – people who are as passionate, fearless, and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
As the Customer Experience Supervisor, you are responsible for the smooth operation of our customer service team, to deliver efficient and high quality service across all service touchpoints. With a direct pulse of our customers’ feedback, you will work closely with internal teams and partners to drive meaningful service initiatives.
You are someone who believes in building customer connections through thoughtful service and raising the bar of what it means to delight our customers. Reporting directly to Retail Operations Manager, you play a vital role in building a high-performance customer service team and elevating the Love, Bonito service culture and experience.
Main Responsibilities :
Transforming the Service Experience
- Explore, propose new ideas, and roll out incremental service improvements to build up a first-in-class service culture for but not limited to – Own Website and Marketplace.
- Monitor trending customer enquiries and work with internal teams to construct efficient solutions for a seamless service experience.
- Maintain our service tools, including but not limited to: multi channel platform, customer feedback, and website back-end.
- Lead or support in the implementation of new support touchpoints and tools.
- Explore, review, and improve our service policies and customer recoveries.
- Handle customer escalations and provide thoughtful service recovery.
High Performance Customer Service Team
- Ensure the customer service team achieves set KPIs, including but not limited to: Average Service Rating, Revenue, Conversion Rate, and Average Order Quantity.
- Ensure smooth processes, including but not limited to: Customer’s payment, order processing, and refunds.
- Performance analysis and conduct weekly meetings for Management & team weekly and monthly.
- Work with our partners to enable scalable customer service tools with high quality features.
- Manage relations with our partners, including: Contract agreements, invoicing, and annual reviews.
- Set up an efficient onboarding program for customer service agents from: training material creation, screening talent, interview, and ensuring smooth agent onboarding.
- Set up an agent appraisal process to drive engagement and talent retention.
High Contribution in Customer Retention
- Understand the full flow of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Love, Bonito.
- Work with Marketing to strategize Customer Retention through Chat Commerce.
- Utilizing customer feedback to further improve Retention strategy.
Requirements & Experiences :
- Diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule (weekday, weekend, and public holidays).
- Good Interpersonal skills (listening, communication and positive motivation).
- Past experience leading a team and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and social media platforms (Whatsapp, Line, Live Chat, Facebook, Instagram, Email, etc).
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
What you should be :
- Passion for great customer service and experience.
- A strong advocate for our customers.
- Customer-centric mindset – able to perceive experiences through the lens of a customer.
- A resourceful problem solver to address customer escalations.
- Comfortable working with numbers to drive team productivity & performance.
- Strong communication skills to relay customers’ pain points to internal teams.
- Driven, proactive, and adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A dependable team player with extreme ownership.
- A great motivator to the customer service team with an approachable demeanor.
- Excellent time-management and analytical skills.
- Sensitive to and have the ability to recognize the customers’ needs and wants.
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 27 May 2022 07:36:14 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: