Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Credit Scoring Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Credit Scoring Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The Credit Portfolio Analyst II is an intermediate-level position responsible for conducting credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi’s portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally.
- Conduct risk assessments and client credit analyses, review financial results and peer analyses and prepare financial projections
- Prepare green-light and transaction approval memos, conduct due diligence, build cash flow models and conduct sensitivity analyses
- Escalate credit concerns/updates to senior risk and business managers and propose risk mitigation action to be taken by staying continuously informed of related developments/news for the portfolio and industry covered and understanding the credit process, policies and Citi’s risk appetite
- Assist with portfolio review preparation and conducting stress tests
- Build working relationships with various teams across the bank, including deal, coverage and product teams
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of experience in credit risk analysis or corporate banking
- Experience in financial analysis, accounting and valuation
- Knowledge of accounting and corporate finance, financial modelling, credit and banking products, credit analytics, risk assessment, and transaction execution
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work with little direction and in a team
- Demonstrated accountability, self-motivation and business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group: Risk Management
Job Family: Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 07:56:18 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: