Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Creative Designer – GoPay di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Creative Designer – GoPay
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
GoPay Design Team is looking for a creative designer rooted in visual design and experienced in branding and UI/UX. You will be responsible for designing and maintaining GoPay brands and its products, supporting product team needs, collaborating with other creatives such as illustrators, writers, photographers and not limited to other teams from different streams.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with product owners to define the branding for our family of products, also with interaction and product designers to implement brand elements across products
- Provide instructions/direction to the junior designers by actively participating in design oriented discussion within the product & marketing team
- Understand international branding aspects, and work towards improving the overall brand experience
- Puzzling out users and markets, defining brand guidelines, and implementing the visual style guide across teams
- Control in-app creative content, from each asset’s guideline creation and distribution to visual content review
- Understand the target user’s sentiments and strategize the visual direction of the design and communication
- Acure the right market position for the brand by constantly building exceptional communication and visual design which can provoke a personality
- Identify shortfalls and opportunities in our existing brand communication by improving the current brand guidelines
What You Will Need
- Strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals such as colors, typography, composition, and design principles
- Understands the customer sentiments and the ability to cater to that in design codes
- Strong understanding of brand systems, and creating guidelines
- Strong aesthetic sense of visual design and art directing skills: broad taste and a good sense of composition
- Attention to detail in all medium
- Eagerness to explore various design techniques
About The Team
GoPay Design envisions and creates products and services that meaningfully improve the lives of our users. We have continuously evolved our processes, improved the quality of our outcomes, expanded our reach within the organization, and relentlessly advocated for our customers. Our aim is not only to design the products, but also to educate everyone around us on what design is, and why it makes sense to always start with the users, and work backward.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 19 May 2022 01:17:13 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: