Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Country Credit Head, Indonesia di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Country Credit Head, Indonesia
Perusahaan: Standard Chartered
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
We are committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We currently seek a talented risk management leader to join as the Country Credit Head of Indonesia. The individual in this role with CPBB (Consumer, Private and Business Banking) Risk Management will be joining a commercially minded team of risk management professionals, who seek to drive sustainable returns while diligently managing the risks of the business.
As a key leader within the business, you will lead a team of risk managers to collaborate with internal and external statekholders, both in-country and at CPBB Group level in all aspects of credit risk management. You are empowered to actively manage credit risk end-to-end in a dynamic; fast paced environment. You will leverage your credit risk experience, technical skills, and influencing abilities to manage portfolio risk across products and continuously evaluate emerging risks to protect the Bank, ensuring performance within established Risk Appetite.
The leader we seek is passionate about driving meaningful change, new risk strategies and innovation initiatives while operating with integrity and balance.
Position as Country Credit Head, Indonesia
– Reports to Chief Credit Officer (“CCO”), Consumer, Private and Business Banking (“CPBB”), Asean
– Member of the Credit Risk Committee, Credit Issue Committee and County Data Governance Committee
The Role Responsibilities
- Ensure alignment of the Risk Management strategy with CPBB business strategy and risk appetite including oversight of its execution in Indonesia. Partner with key stakeholders in the identification of target markets and setting of risk acceptance policy to drive portfolio shape including managing credit concentration risk and the Bank’s risk adjusted return
- Lead the development of performance management processes, to encourage development of an appropriate risk culture and discipline
- Collaborate with the business to develop fintech partnerships from due diligence and deal structure through the setting risk policy/standards with external partners
- Responsible for the overall credit risk environment of the CPBB Business, and integration of credit risk management considerations in key decision-points to achieve the CPBB growth and Risk Appetite objective.
- Ensure effective management of Enterprise Risks, particulary Operational Risks within the CPBB Risk function and compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations
- Lead the country CPBB Risk team in its role as 2nd line of defence for Reputational & Sustainability Risk and Climate Risk, in accordance with the applicable Risk Type Frameworks, policies and standards under the Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Partner with the Group Credit Risk Management team to implement risk-related capabilities in the country to deliver strategic aspirations for unsecured lending while remaining within agreed risk appetite
- Discover and implement applicable risk policy, controls and new technique that improve CPBB’s ability to risk rank for effective risk management
- Management of business strategic plans including loss provisions and expenses using balanced judgement on the external environment
- Promptly initiate ad-hoc review of any portfolio in response to events/developments that may have adverse impact on overall credit quality and follow-up on action plan to minimise/mitigate risk identified.
- In-depth knowledge credit risk management across all elements of the credit lifecycle
- Attune of required regulatory guidelines and regulation regarding risk management
- Having experience and understanding of traditional credit scoring and implementation. Ideally have knowledge of machine learning/AI applicable to credit scoring and use of alternative data
- Experience in digital credit risk management and risk framework.
- Take responsibility, accountability and ownership
- Set the CPBB credit and risk appetite and forward looking view on factors impacting the portfolio
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of risk professional
- Cultivate the learning culture and competence agenda to build and retain risk management talent.
- 15 years or more of banking/banking related experience, with preference for candidates with at least 10 years of consumer credit management experience covering across all Retail and SME products
- Market Knowledge: Substantial experience at the highest level in the banking industry, including demonstrated success in a similar role
- Business Strategy and Model: Sharp business acumen (including ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return), strong leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Risk Management and Control: Demonstrated track record in successful management and ability to manage risk in geographically dispersed and highly varied product base
- Expertise in process design and control
- Regulatory Framework and Requirements: Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the firm operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Non-technical Skills: Significant relationship management experience – with external stakeholders at the most senior levels, including regulators and rating agencies.
Visit our careers website
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 05:12:18 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: