Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Analyst di Jakarta Pusat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Analyst
Perusahaan: Kompas Gramedia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Analyst is responsible for maintaining and increasing Kompas Gramedia’s brand image through CSR programs/activations that represent KG’s values. He/she is also responsible for expanding & maintaining network with internal & external stakeholders, and represent KG in CSR/PR related activities.
- Socializes CSR blueprints to business units and ensures their CSR program & activation comply with the CSR blueprints.
- Develops and implements CSR program/activation for KG, for both internal (employee) and external stakeholders.
- Develops network & partnership with internal & external stakeholders to create CSR program & activation.
- Optimizing internal & external networks for collaboration and supporting CSR programs & activations.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in CSR to create & evaluates current CSR program & activation. Collects CSR implementation reports from business units and make a recommendation for future CSR program & activation.
- Represents company at PR/CSR-related events or community-based activities.
- Manage & create CSR publication content, both in the form of news articles, social media content, and CSR program videos.
- Manage & update KG website/social media accounts/email communication related to CSR program.
- Bachelor degree in Management/Public Relation/Mass Communication or related field (maximum three (3) years of experience, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- Experienced in implementing CSR events, expanding network & community relation, and securing sponsorship for CSR events.
- Able to manage social media content & to create public relations documents.
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice Public Service and NGOs Media Production 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives.Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.
Lokasi: Jakarta Pusat
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 22:30:08 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: