Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Content Marketing Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Content Marketing Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: ABOUT INEVENT
InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team. InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
CONTENT MARKETING ANALYST
We are looking for people who are looking to promote content, knowledge, and technologies through InEvent many acquisition channels, promoting awareness, interviews, and recognition.
- Develop interviews, articles, and assets for our blog and newsletter;
- Handle research and copywriting for bi-weekly blog posts on event industry trends, technology, planning tips, and recommendations, as well as the future of the workplace, A/V, and webinars
- Drafting, managing, and sending newsletters using CRM system Hubspot
- Creating, managing, and optimizing CRM workflows
- Produce dense content such as whitepapers, e-books, and also case studies with our customers;
- Track and improve relevant keywords ranking to keep improving SEO scores;
- Assist with building and nurturing our CRM to grow a number of leads, email subscribers, and blog posts performance.
- 2+ years Experience in Marketing or Advertising;
- Experience with Hubspot email marketing campaigns;
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with SemRush SEO and SEM;
- Be responsible, have a sense of urgency and initiative;
- Knowledge of the Google Drive suite.
- Must speak English fluently (TOEFL IBT
95 or CAE
C1 level) * Must have a personal notebook (Mac or Windows)
- Must have a mobile device (iOS or Android)
- Resilient to learn continuously in a startup
- Global Health Insurance, including $0 deductible and outpatient;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Language Learning Programs;
- Annual Summits;
- Office Pack;
- Monthly Lunch days and activities;
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates;
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes;
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts.
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration – To learn more about us and our values visit us .
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 04:30:08 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: