Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Consumer Product Sales Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Consumer Product Sales Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The Product Sales Analyst is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Provide daily market update and trading strategic plan for clients and individual sales staff.
- Use a holistic financial planning approach to educate and help customers identify financial gaps in their current wealth or asset allocation and to introduce suitable products.
- Coaching and motivation on banking (FX, Insurance, etc) products through daily interactions.
- Provide branch colleagues updates on particular products by regular market update and technical analysis.
- Work with Branch Managers to set plan to meet financial commitment.
- Assist bankers on meeting team goals.
- Strictly abide by the requirements of compliance & internal control on sales activities.
- Maintain and manage good relationships with customers and to ensure customers have a consistent and superior banking experience.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years financial planning experience preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills. Knowledge of financial planning skills, insurance laws, insurance products and investment products. Enthusiasm in achieving goals. Able to work under pressure to deliver the individual sales target. Positive and good cooperate mind set. Open mind and willing to embrace changes.
- Good knowledge of tax law and general financial and economic market.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group: Consumer Sales
Job Family: Consumer Product Sales
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 04:56:14 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: