Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Consulting – Manager – Data and Analytics di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Consulting – Manager – Data and Analytics
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Line of Service Advisory
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Specialism Data and Analytics Technologies
Management Level Manager
Job Description & Summary
About the Team
A career within Data and Analytics services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
Our team provides organisations with data driven innovation strategies and processes needed to realise their organisational goals. As part of the team, you’ll help with client specific functions like new product development, research and development, technology assessment, and product/services engineering.
About The Role
The Analytics Manager will work closely with other team members to help our client to make data-driven decisions. They will use advanced data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from data and leverage these insights into actions and initiatives that will support client’s business outcomes.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Lead the team inside the project to design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Train, develop and supervise associate and senior associate-level team members.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Help to develop and implement quality controls and data quality standards to ensure data quality and regulatory requirements.
- Helping clients to anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree on Mathematics, Actuaria, Business Analytics or Computer Science.
- Having experience in Financial Services Industry, especially banking
- Minimum 8 years of working experience on data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? Yes
Job Posting End Date June 30, 2022
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 08 May 2022 05:46:55 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: