Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Compliance AML Risk Management di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Compliance AML Risk Management
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The Compliance Anti Money Laundering Risk Management Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for recommending/ establishing internal procedures to prevent money laundering and assist in all matters concerning financial crimes in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to utilize established disciplinary knowledge to identify inconsistencies in data or result and formulate strategic recommendations on policies, procedures, and practices.
- Identify, vet and address potential risks or escalated issues with the assistance of functional partners and key stakeholders
- Perform AML Compliance quality and testing, evaluate process deficiencies, analyze control measures, enhance reporting capabilities and recommend corrective actions while satisfying regulatory and audit commitments. Further, assess and identify emerging risks and recommend / drive program enhancements
- Keep track of the findings and assure all are being handled properly as per procedures and the reported risks are being mitigated
- Utilize information from regulatory changes, new regulations, and internal policy changes to further identify new key risk areas
- Analyze comparative data, prepare and present reports related to AML risk assessments, and monitor AML related issues and escalations
- Create and develop AML Compliance Risk Management (ACRM) process for improvement process
- Taking ownership over tasks delegated by manage
- Additional duties as assigned
Requirements in Experience, Skills, and Competencies:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and regulations preferred
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Competencies:
- Experience in banking, financial services operations, compliance or business control related.
- Graduate Degree from a recognized university (Accountancy, Banking, Business, Economics or Law) or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit.
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree
- AML certification preferred
Job Family Group: Compliance and Control
Job Family: AML Compliance & Risk Mgmt
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 26 May 2022 06:16:40 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: