Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Community Marketing Lead di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Community Marketing Lead
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Do you believe that everyone should have access to Entertainment and Education?
At Migo, we are creating a movement to change the status quo to enable our consumers in emerging markets to watch entertainment and education videos offline – anytime, anywhere without buffering. We are creating a content distribution network (CDN) that is 100x cheaper to deploy than existing telco infrastructure resulting in ultra-low-cost for data. This allows us to bring joy to customers and build an innovative digital gateway through a smartphone to transform the digital lives of 3 billion rising consumers for the modern internet experiences with consumption of data at an affordable price.
We are building our Education vertical and we’re searching for the pioneering members of its team!
The Community Marketing Lead will be key in achieving our shared vision of providing accessible and affordable education for everyone. You will be in charge of building partnerships and implementing communities initiatives with various institutions and communities across Indonesia. This role will challenge you to explore ways how we can leverage our platform in helping our partners bring education and learning closer to their audiences. If you seek a position that melds your passion for education, community marketing and business development – this is the right opportunity for you!
- Identify, engage and secure partnerships with relevant communities and institutions across Indonesia including schools, learning-based groups and parent communities
- Establish good rapport for Migo and nurture the relationships with all partners
- Lead the planning and implementation of collaboration projects, campaigns and programs including track and evaluate community metrics
- Work with cross-functional teams in executing projects for education
- Monitor and evaluate the outputs and results of the team
- Continuously explore opportunities for growth in the education vertical
- 3-5 yrs’ experience in handling community marketing and partnerships for education
- Outstanding business development skills with proven results in carrying out successful partnerships
- Independent and comfortable working with limited direction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in edtech companies is a plus
Why join us?
Simple: We bring joy and transformation not only to Emerging Markets but to you, too.
Being an Imagineer means breaking boundaries by imagining, designing, building, and developing innovation to transform lives. Here in Migo, we aren’t just employees. We are Leaders, Caring, Relentless, Innovators, Always Improving, and we carry this in every action as we work together as one team towards one goal.
We change the world. Our passion for solving problems fuels us to continue challenging social norms and rebalancing accessibility for everyone. We dream big yet execute simply.
We don’t fear failure. Rather, we take those as an opportunity to improve. We move as one borderless team and build ideas together. Your inputs are valued because all of us are innovators: we believe that our endless curiosity while learning from each other builds the next best thing.
We unlock your full potential by being surrounded by a vast diversity of cultures and perspectives. You will be mentored by experts and fellow leaders through knowledge sharing and through fast and straightforward feedback. You will be empowered to grow as an individual and a professional to a whole new level – because as much as you got us, we got you too.
We work hard & play hard! We know how to take care of you by giving you time. Relax and celebrate with your fellow Imagineers during the company-wide happy hours and culture sharing events across the three offices. Relax with your friends and family by using your unlimited annual leaves. Treat your friends to a night out after your biannual compensation and performance reviews.
We are Imagineers and together let’s transform the world and you.
Follow us on:
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 00:40:56 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: