Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Commissioning Manager di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Commissioning Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for supervising and managing all Commissioning activities at site to comply with the requirements of Contract and Commissioning Plans for TJB5&6 Coal-fired power plant project.
- Performing a resident EPC’s Engineer role on Site, reporting to the Project Manager,.
- Must be a team player and able to work harmoniously together with different nationalities
- Able to work under pressure, esp. under tight commissioning schedule
- Executing technical coordination on commissioning and monitoring of contractors and implementation to schedule on behalf of the client.
- Monitoring and reporting of all commissioning progress against schedule to the client. High-level monitoring of daily commissioning activities (to verify Lot’s daily activities, thru site monitoring and interaction with our local engineers, and report to COMM, Deputy COMM and PM by 5pm – preparation of simple daily log). This includes flagging any safety issues during commissioning activities to our HSE team.
- High-level verification of monthly commissioning progress (to verify Lot’s MAR submission on commissioning and discuss with COMM, Deputy COMM or PM on the percentage progress)
- Arrange and attend all commissioning related meetings and assist in the taking of Minutes/Notes as requested by COMM, Deputy COMM and PM
- Assist COMM, Deputy COMM in the setting up/monitoring/updating of Mechanical Completion Certificate (MCC) documentations
- Assist COMM, Deputy COMM and PM in the preparation of Commissioning Slides for presentation.
- Perform other commissioning related duties as and when required by COMM, Deputy COMM and PM.
- 10+ years of commissioning experience working with large Power Plant Projects in international context.
- Must have at least a degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have relevant experience in conducting and coordinating EPC’s Engineer role for commissioning monitoring/project management
- Conversant with applicable design and engineering standards, for example, ASME, PTC, etc., will be an added advantage.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
ALTERNATIVELY, Email your CV to : [email protected]
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 07:57:15 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: