Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Collection Strategy & Development di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Collection Strategy & Development
Perusahaan: Pepper Global
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Pepper Global ( ) is globally diversified financial services company that invests, owns, manages and builds high growth, innovative lending and asset servicing businesses. As proactive owner-operators, we take a deep interest in building organic growth and use our expertise to support the local management team with further expansion opportunities.
We have a deep understanding of credit cycles, which enables us to identify where risk meets opportunity and invest where customers are being underserved or undervalued. Our focus on the needs and wants of the underlying customers of our businesses is paramount to our success.
Our businesses are active across the credit spectrum, covering consumer, residential and commercial assets; and we invest in platforms across UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We are majority owned and backed by global investment firm KKR.
We are looking for a collection strategy & development professional who is responsible for making optimal use of collection tools by using analytics and data segmentation. Based in Indonesia, this role is an excellent opportunity for someone with data analytics, strategic development or business planning background. We are open to fresh graduates that have experience as a data analyst or strategic development in internship or projects. This role will report to Head of IT & Strategy in Indonesia.
- Make optimal use of collection tools by using analytics and data segmentation to improve performance
- Ensure constant development of system capability and collection tools to enhance the operating process
- Comply with relevant regulatory, policies, processes, procedures and maintain highest standard of vendor governance
- In charge of the campaign management process end to end in manual operation and system including evaluating the campaign result
- Minimum bachelor’s degree majoring in IT computer science with minimum 5 years experience in collection strategy, strategic development unit, business planning, or data analytics
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Highly technical problem-solver, someone who can identify and automate manual tasks in the company
- Knowledge of the financial services sector
- Familiar with reporting tools and analytics
In return, Pepper offers a range of high-level benefits including premium medical and life insurance cover, a generous annual leave allowance, and learning & development opportunities.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 05:38:26 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: