Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Cluster Engineering Asst Manager for Foods di Cikarang, Jawa Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Cluster Engineering Asst Manager for Foods
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Main Job Purpose:
(A concise statement setting out the main purpose and objectives of the job.)
Develop and deploy the technology framework for each factory for assigned technology. Single point resource for factory engineering teams for technology selection (process design/ machine selection).
Supports factory engineering teams in Concept & FEED (pre-capex) engineering stages in defining the technical solution. Support will be higher for newer/ higher risk technologies. For projects requiring replicates of existing proven technology/ within the agreed framework support expected would be lower.
Identifies opportunities for improving capital efficiency via development or rollout of new technologies, qualification of low-cost vendors and increasing productivity of existing assets (BCT/ line speed increase etc.).
Supports the category’s savings & quality improvement projects by working closely with R&D in idea development & MPT stage.
Partners cluster planning team in defining the technology solution for all 70/20 innovation projects. Responsible for engaging with SUIT/ factory engineering teams to ensure smooth transition of innovation project to execution.
Ensure best engineering practices & designs are implemented across the cluster.
Single point of contact for Global Engineering team for technology transfer –
for Global Innovations
updates to engineering standards
globally developed new technologies eg., higher speed lines
represent the cluster in relevant global network or COP
critical safety or quality interventions which are led globally
Lead the early phase definition & development of strategic projects working closely with the business (brief/ concept stage) till a dedicated team is put in place eg. Acquisitions, new plants, whitespace entry etc.
Lead the development & running of engineering networks in the cluster- e.g., Process engineers’network, etc.
(Please describe the responsibilities and end results that would be expected.)
Outputs / performance Metrics
- Capex Efficiency & Accuracy
- Compliance to best practices/ core designs
- Technology Masterplans in place
- Agreed technology solutions delivered (low-cost automation, BCT improvement)
- OTIF delivery of 70/20 Innovations & assigned projects
- Support to category savings plan – Savings delivery against target
- Engineering/ Technology skills & talent development in SEAA
(The minimum requirement from the job skills profile should be described, including degrees/qualifications preferred.)
Professional Engineering Skills (Educated to degree standard in an engineering discipline)
In-depth experience BPC technologies in design/ technology/ operations roles.
Engineering Design Process Management (Fully Operational)
Project Delivery (All sub skills – Fully Operational)
WCM EEM (Working Knowledge)
Capital Estimate Development (Fully Operational/ Leading edge)
Cost Benchmarking (Fully Operational/ Leading Edge)
(Please detail essential and desirable experience, including no. of years.)
3+ Years’ experience of Operational Management or Project Engineering (may also come from Maintenance Engineering, Production Engineering, Utility Engineering, etc) with experience to deliver project in FMCG / related industry * Self-driven: strong drive to learn and high intensity to deliver target
- Fluent in English and strong communication skill to collaborate and to drive others: mainly site engineering and global engineering
- Familiar with BPC core processing technology, core packing technology, and factory operation
- Has experience to deliver engineering projects in BPC site
- Significant Project / Design Management experience
- Deep knowledge / experience of designated Category Technologies
- First-hand experience / track record of design or delivery of capital projects within Unilever or similar FMCG environment
- Fully Operational in terms of knowledge of Core Designs, hygiene & safety requirements of at least a few Home Care & Personal Care process technologies.
- Attained Professional Engineer Status (or member of professional institution)
Contacts: (Please list any internal and external contacts arising from the job.)
- SU Directors & Factory Engineering Managers
- Cluster / PG Supply Chain VP / Directors, Global Engineering Director & managers
- SU Directors
- R&D Directors / Managers
- Engineering Contractors, Consultants and Subject Matter Experts
- OEMs (Rethink Robotics/ Morimatsu/ Tetrapak etc.)
(Please show where the job lies within the department, including superior(s) & subordinate(s).)
Cluster Engineering Manager BPC – SEAA
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Lokasi: Cikarang, Jawa Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Mon, 02 May 2022 07:00:13 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: