Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Client On Boarding Manager – Docs Specialist di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Client On Boarding Manager – Docs Specialist
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The BP&A Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Independently designs/analyzes standard to moderately complex reports including data content, format, source data, and the production process.
- Independently writes specifications for new report programs, spreadsheets and other devices to produce reports.
- Identifies reporting gaps and makes judgments and recommendations based on analysis and specialty area knowledge.
- Analyzes comparative data from reports and interprets results.
- Applies good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Monitors, assesses, analyzes and/or evaluates processes and data.
- Based on analysis performed, makes recommendations to support process improvements and increase in operating efficiencies that have limited but direct impact on the business.
- Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Utilizes communication skills to articulate and exchange information in a concise and logical way, as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group: Operations – Core
Job Family: Business Planning & Analysis
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 19 May 2022 02:13:33 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: