Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Chief of Party – USAID Protecting Orangutans in Sumatra and Kalimantan (PRIMATA) di Sumatra – Kalimantan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Chief of Party – USAID Protecting Orangutans in Sumatra and Kalimantan (PRIMATA)
Perusahaan: The Palladium Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Chief of Party – USAID Protecting Orangutans in Sumatra and Kalimantan (PRIMATA)
Palladium is a global company working to design, develop and deliver positive impact on the lives and livelihoods of people around the globe; broaden access to health, water, power, and infrastructure; build enduring, sustainable, and transformative institutions and market systems to address global challenges; and conserve the natural world. We operate in over 90 countries and have a workforce of 4,000 talented, motivated, and diverse staff of all religions, races, languages, and gender identities.
Chief of Party Palladium is seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID funded program in Indonesia, titled Protecting Orangutans in Sumatra and Kalimantan (PRIMATA). The PRIMATA project will focus on conserving Indonesia’s orangutan populations through three objectives: 1) Effective implementation of incentives for the co-management of orangutans and their habitat 2) Strengthen local stakeholders’ capacity and commitment for orangutan protection and human-wildlife conflict management 3) Strengthen evidence-based decision making on orangutan population and habitat management.
The COP will provide overall leadership and management of the project including meeting the project’s technical objectives, managing financial resources, program staff, partnering agreements, maintaining good working relationships with host government officials and local partners, managing client reporting, and ensuring high-quality service delivery. The COP will represent Palladium and the project to USAID and all other stakeholders including donors, the government of Indonesia (especially the Ministry of Environment and BAPPENAS), community and non-governmental organizations, and the private sector.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- The COP is responsible for:
- Providing overall strategic, technical, programmatic, financial, and management guidance and support for large-scale project activities.
- Provide technical expertise in forestry, environment, natural resource management, and biodiversity conservation.
- Managing a core staff of technical and administrative program professionals and work with the US-based country management support team to ensure responsive and efficient project operations.
- Ensuring that project objectives, outcomes, and deliverables are met and that financial, operational, and reporting requirements of the donor are followed.
- Serving as the primary liaison with the client and all other stakeholders, primarily representing the project to various Indonesian government agencies.
- Working with and building the capacity of government authorities at all levels of government, with local community-based organizations, and with the private sector.
- Analyzing and evaluating project operations to identify and resolve issues or problems.
Key Competencies Required:
- Master’s degree in forestry, environment, biodiversity conservation, or natural resource related fields, with at least 10 years experience on donor-funded project.
- Experience managing field-based forestry and/or biodiversity conservation or resource governance or management, livelihood, agriculture, or related, and local private sector institutions,
- Experience leading complex multi-million-dollar donor funded projects, with experience in managing teams of professionals, and with the administrative, procurement, hiring, and recruitment, financial and logistical aspects of project implementation.
- Experience in coordination of and collaboration with stakeholders including government agencies, host country governments, NGOs, civil society and international donor agencies.
- Direct experience in Indonesia required, especially working with Indonesian government agencies.
- USAID project experience and understanding of USAID’s development priorities preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Bahasa Indonesian proficiency preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic, financial, and evaluative skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities often within a required timeframe.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion – Palladium is committed to embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or for any other circumstance, please email our team at [email protected] and we will be in touch to discuss.
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Lokasi: Sumatra – Kalimantan
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 22:09:35 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: