Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Chief of Party di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Chief of Party
Perusahaan: Mott MacDonald
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Candidate Specification
- Minimum fifteen years of experience in senior program management implementing international development activities in Asia, preferably Indonesia.
- 10 years’ experience in skills / TVET system strengthening activities, including experience with LMIS, private sector linkages, inclusion, within Asia and with recent experience in Indonesia a strong asset.
- Previous experience as a Chief of Party, or similar managerial level on large-scale donor funded projects with experience in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (local counterparts, donors) and experience in successfully leading teams of experts.
- Demonstrated experience in building institutional capacity, designing and conducting training.
- Experience of previously working with USAID in a senior role (including knowledge of procurement, grants and audit requirements) would be a strong asset.
- Demonstrable experience in high-level strategic roles, communicating and delivering program vision and managing complex relationships and activities involving multiple stakeholders.
- Long-standing experience in Indonesia in the skills education sector is a strong asset.
- Experience operating at senior-levels of government, private sector and with community leaders.
- Master’s Degree in education, management, business administration, development studies or related field.
- Fluency in English required, familiarity or even fluency in Bahasa would be an asset.
Mott MacDonald are inviting expressions of interest from those that would be interested working with us on a long-term basis as part of a USAID funded initiative in Indonesia that is expected to come to tender by August 2021.
The overall goal of the Partnership for Productivity program (PADU) is modernizing and improving the quality of technical and vocational education and training (TVET) systems, in order to meet the standards and technical skills and capabilities demanded by a competitive private sector;
- Establish/create effective partnerships between private sector enterprise and vocational training centers to better respond to skills gaps at national, provincial and district levels.
- Aligning Bina Lingkungan Keluarga (BLK) through institutional reform and development of adaptive curricula, to meet evolving labor market challenges and counter inefficiencies at national and local community levels.
- Improve capacity of government departments and private sector entities to gather and utilise labor market information and enhance labor placement systems.
- Design and implement a dynamic Labor Market information System (LMIS) to operate at national, provincial and district levels.
- Streamline guidelines and improve information dissemination for tax and investment incentive schemes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to eliminate discrimination and promote diversity and inclusion in training opportunities.
- Develop appropriate performance indicators to measure success and inform decisions for continuous improvement.
This is a full-time role and is subject to Mott MacDonald being awarded the contract and approval from the client.
The Chief of Party will be responsible for the technical leadership and in-country management of this TVET program. The COP ensures compliance with all terms of the program contract and all relevant government regulations:
- Provides technical direction for vocational education activities, leadership and oversight of all program matters and is ultimately responsible for technical, administrative and financial performance of the program.
- Serves as the principal liaison and representative to USAID/Indonesia on behalf of the program, with government department, vocational training providers and local stakeholders.
- Provide direct oversight of program team, quality of work and for creating a positive, inclusive work environment.
- Overall responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual program reporting;
- Responsible for and leading any budget related decision making.
- Lead the relationship building with all relevant stakeholders, local institutions and potential partners, to coordinate initiatives that aid the successful delivery of the program.
Asia Pacific, Asia Subcontinent, Australasia, Europe and Central Asia, North America
Job details page image
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 04:33:41 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: