Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Channeling Account Manager di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Channeling Account Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: As our Channeling Account Manager, you will be in charge of managing end to end interaction with existing and new bank partners and other channeling partners in Amartha to secure bigger monthly disbursement volume.
Given current partners mostly are Banks (Himbara, Private Book 4, BPD, BPR) and non Banks (multifinance), you will be required to demonstrate strong relationship management skills, and is grounded in legal and business processes.
You will play role as Individual Contributor is to manage all communications with assigned bank partners include but not limited to: onboarding, due diligence, approval, reporting and problem solving to unlock business growth potential
You will also work alongside other functions such as Operations, Insurance, Risk, Data Science to gather support from relevant stakeholders to ensure disbursement contribution supported by your account.
- Strengthen relationship among partners and increase their monthly disbursement volume to become long term strategic partner in Amartha
- Groom new institutional lenders pipeline across our active operational islands to have more diversified
- Identify and translate current pain points & growth opportunities into actionable strategy include but not limited to: business process improvement, strategic collaboration, feature development in order to secure bigger monthly contribution from channeling partners.
- Streamline issue escalation and gather support from relevant stakeholders / functions to maintain institutional lenders confidence level in increasing disbursement volume in Amartha (includes but not limited to: borrowers quality, document management, compliance, collection effectivity, timely day to day operational process)
- Meet monthly & annual funding goals / budgets as set by Head of Funding for Institutional channel
- Actively assist on bank and acquisition finance transactions
- Handle due diligence process with partners
- Participate in deal structuring, legal documentation and negotiations
- Maintain communications with clients to assess their needs
- Ensure product documentation and all administration matters is at all times correct and appropriate
- Monitoring the performance of existing portfolio investment
- Liaise with other divisions as necessary in dealing with enquiries from partners
- Should have at least 3 years of work experience in relevant role
- Proven track record in handling channeling and or executing transaction structure with Banks / financial institutions (is a plus)
- Sensible business acumen and strong negotiation skill; comfortable working in a fast pace work environment and lean team organization structure
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Client-focused with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with outstanding initiative and be a self starter, team spirit, ability to work under minimum supervision
- Fluent in professional as well as colloquial Indonesian and English
- Motivation to deliver the best client experience
- Strong excel skills (pivot, vlook up, hlookup, charting, and other basic Excel functions)
- Familiar with google products (sheet, drive, slide, form, etc)
About the Team
Funding team consists of 12 people. We’re in charge of securing funds to be disbursed daily to our borrowers in rural areas. We are the main revenue driver of the company that will play a crucial role in long term company strategy.
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 22:41:07 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: