Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Cash Management Sales CMB-EB/BB di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Cash Management Sales CMB-EB/BB
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
1. To conduct joint calls with Relationship Manager team to identify transaction banking (especially cash management) opportunities and to drive volume and revenues.
2. Match customer’s needs withproduct capabilities and present quality tailored proposals, presentation materials. Negotiate terms and conditions to maximize revenue and profitability.
3. Maintain an ongoing contactwith clients to ensure targeted realization rates are met and to generate new revenue opportunities.
4. To monitor, track and reporton sales activity on weekly/monthly basis and to ensure appropriate action is taken to meet sales targets.
5. Keep abreast of competitor banks’ product offerings, and work with Cash Products Management to enhance existing products and to develop new products.
6. Manage the profitability of each deal to ensure that the revenues targets are met.
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor degree in finance, business administration, or a related field, with over 3 years working experience in banking/financial services with exposure to Corporate/Commercial Banking Segment/Business Banking.
- An advantage for Cash Management or Client Management experiences.
- Has a strong network with outstanding sales record.
- Proactive, sales oriented, with customer Centric mind set and have ability to deliver excellent customer experience and relationships.
- Have a pleasant personality, professional attitude, integrity and a team player.
- Possess and excellent communication in English and presentation skills.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 07:23:25 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: