Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Business Support Services Officer di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Business Support Services Officer
Perusahaan: British Council
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
The BSS Officer to provide professional and reliable administrative support to the Business Support Services (BSS) unit with the aim to assist British Council Indonesia Foundation to achieve its objectives in support services.
Dedicated to support the Jakarta main office and other British Council managed premises
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- Manage daily administrative tasks including but not limited to: Purchase Order creation in SAP for regular and irregular procurement conducted by BSS and ensure the transaction and services is delivered in a timely manner. Handle vendor/supplier registration. It includes proper invoice receipt, good receipt and payment documents submission to Finance Unit or related units
- Manage and prepare Staff welcome kit, ID card, Office access card, business card printing,
- Manage office fixed asset and Inventory including conduct the annual physical check, Support the planning of asset disposal and record filling.
- Request and review quotations from suppliers for regular office needs and BSS projects in line with Procurement Policy
- Manage the monthly billing reconciliation, e.g. offsite storage, mobile phone, courier services, etc.
- Manage general office contract, handle contract registration, maintain contract record, keep tracking the expiration of contract and follow up with Vendor for renewal
- Responsible for updating Indonesia Preferred Supplier list and supplier data
- Ensure the regular office maintenance billings and transaction of framework PO are completed in timely manner (Premise, Utilities, GS, Security, Driver Invoice and Overtime)
- Responsible for regular office supplies, handle the weekly pantry and stationery available in adequate level and coordinating with General Services team and following standard operating procedure in procurement.
Facility and Premises Maintenance
- Responsible in conducting facility maintenance for facility and premises is carried out on a scheduled basis by coordinating to relevant business unit and the provider
- Responsible for office car maintenance schedule and its yearly tax payment
- Actively involved in health and safety implementation system and act as EFT coordinator (Environment Framework Team) in Jakarta Main Office.
- First point of contact for Visitors, incoming emails, and phone calls by directing to relevant teams in the office
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a role of Support Services or Administration or Procurement
- Experience working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of administration
- Experience of working for an International Organization qualification in administration, management (desirable)
- Experience using SAP or equivalent ERP (desirable)
Pay Band: 4
Contract Type: Fixed term contract (6 months – Maternity Leave Cover)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or Equivalent experience
- The British Council systems and global processes operate in English. Written and verbal proficiency in English is required.
- Condition of Employment:
Local Direct Hire
Applications are welcomed from candidates currently in this location with a natural right to work.
Applications are also welcomed from candidates currently based in other British Council country offices. However, please note candidates must have a natural right to work in the country, on a permanent basis, as immigration clearance and/or on-going visa support is not provided by the British Council for this role. Relocation support is also not provided.
Closing Date: Sunday, 06 November 2022- 23:59 Singapore Time (GMT +8)
A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
Equality , Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Statement
The British Council is committed to policies and practices of equality, diversity and inclusion across everything we do. We support all staff to make sure their behaviour is consistent with this commitment. We want to address under representation and encourage applicants from under-represented groups, in particular, but not exclusively, on grounds of ethnicity and disability. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview and we have Disability Confident Employer Status. We welcome discussions about specific requirements or adjustments to enable participation and engagement in our work and activities.
The British Council is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults who we work with.
We believe that all children and adults everywhere in the world deserve to live in safe environments and have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse, maltreatment and exploitation as set out in article 19, UNCRC (United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child) 1989.
Appointment to positions where there is direct involvement with vulnerable groups will be dependent on thorough checks being completed; these will include qualification checks, reference checks, identity & criminal record checks in line with legal requirements and with the British Council’s Safeguarding policies for Adults and Children.
If you have any problems with your application please email
Please note: Applications to this role can only be considered when made through the Apply section of our careers website. Our ‘ASK HR’ email is only to be used in case of a technical issue encountered when applying through the careers website. Emails with supporting statements and CV/Resumes sent to this email address will not be reviewed and will be deleted.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 07:45:44 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: