Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Business Finance Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Business Finance Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Business Finance Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Business Finance Analyst will support the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance within Process Automation Business Area in Jakarta, Indonesia. This role reports to the Finance Manager and supports analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast and proposes improvement actions
- Performing benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers. Works with the management team to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends. Prepares financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact to organization
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting, and forecasting. Validates accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements
- Performing controls within own area of responsibility as designed. Maintains proper audit trail and documentation for future tax/ internal/ external audits and reviews
- 2 years working experience in Finance/ Controlling/ Audit will be advantage.
- Excellent in Excel, communication, and analytical skills
- Educational background in Finance and Accounting, Business analytics
- Collaborative mindset with excellent communication in English.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
More about us
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart, and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize, and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated #LI-Hybrid
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 01 May 2022 06:52:07 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: