Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Asst. GtM Quality Manager di Cikarang, Jawa Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Asst. GtM Quality Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Business Context and Main Purpose of Job
Role is focused on Quality in the Go to Market operations, implementing, executing, improving, ensuring and providing technical quality support to assembling operations, repacking operations, customers, Brand Building and local Brand Development (for promotions, local jewels), Quality Management System (QMS) compliance, regulatory compliance, care line support, on-shelf assessments and incident management.
Main Accountabilities (ideally max 10 points)
- Participates in communication of local regulatory requirements and changes and supports work with Regulatory and Division Quality to ensure compliance at manufacturing sites and with Logistics Q to ensure compliance in warehousing & logistics
- Verifies that third party co-makers can meet Unilever Quality standards by conducting technical capability assessment, intensive care and non-conformance monitoring and providing Quality support for issues resolution.
- Supports verification of ongoing compliance to Unilever Quality Management Standards in third party re-packers and assemblers, e.g. through communications, self-assessment activities, KPI monitoring, technical visits, etc.
- Provides expertise, leadership and support in Quality management for resolution of Quality issues in re-packers, assemblers, promotions suppliers and customers
- Supports use of Quality processes for innovations, promotional items and changes involving local jewels
- Ensures regular market place on-shelf Quality product assessments are carried out, data is analyzed and improvement projects are activated and followed up
- Supports interface with Consumer / Customer care lines for alert triggers and feedback data
- Leads or supports development of Quality improvement activities based on the monitoring and manipulation of market place data from multiple channels (e.g. consumer & customer care lines, shelf inspections, warehouse & re-packer data, employee observations, etc.)
- Leads or contributes to Quality improvement projects for business complaints, cold chain and on-shelf Quality improvement
- Supports local market place product quality incident management and consequent actions
- Leads / participates in Quality Expert interventions (e.g. Quality workshops, Training events, etc.)
- Quality Analyst
- Quality inspector
- Sourcing Unit Quality Manager
- Division Quality Manager
- Consumer Engagement Centre Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Logistic Manager
- CD Manager
- Procurement Manager
- CCBT Lead
- Finance Manager
- Regulatory Manager
- Planning Manager
- Third party co-macker/re-packer
- Third party logistic
- Project Manager
Critical Success Factors for the Job
- University degree in technical discipline or general science
- Preferred: Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry, Foods Science, Pharmacy
- Minimum 3 years experience in Supply Chain Quality – FMCG
- Additional experience in Supply Chain Manufacturing or R&D
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Lokasi: Cikarang, Jawa Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 03:48:34 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: