Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Associate Software Engineer II Remote di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Associate Software Engineer II Remote
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Kalibrr is looking for software engineers to help us build our recruitment and assessment platform as we scale to thousands of customers. As a software engineer, you’ll be writing code to make Kalibrr even more awesome, creating meaningful impact in the lives of millions of job seekers and recruiters in Southeast Asia. On the way, you’ll be joining us in making architectural and software design choices. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our diverse and modern stack, starring technologies such as Angular, React, ElasticSearch, Python, Pyramid, Flask, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Kafka, Docker, TypeScript, and others.
You’ll spend most of your time coding, so you’ll need to be able to write (or quickly learn to write) elegant, efficient, and maintainable code. You will be solving relevant problems that will help millions of jobseekers find jobs and companies find talent.
As you continue to gain experience, you will have the opportunity to choose to specialize in certain areas of our platform or move to other interesting roles such as Site Reliability Engineering, Mobile Web, Data Science and Machine Learning, etc.
While we’d love it if you’ve had experience with our tech stack, we’re happy to take in anyone with a desire to improve and is quick-to-learn. While we value experience, we believe that passion and potential are far more important.
You may be a good fit for the role if you possess the following core abilities of a Kalibrr engineer:
- Are technology agnostic and can quickly adapt to any programming language or framework;
- Contributes readable, efficient code that solves the problem presented;
- Has a high sense of product ownership and exhibits a growth mindset;
- Can work remotely and meet deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Can collaborate within and across diverse teams: knows when to ask or offer help, as well as being capable of receiving and providing constructive feedback
While not necessarily required, it would also be good if you meet any or all of the following criterias :
- Know the basics of semantic HTML and CSS, i.e. you know when to use a button vs. an anchor tag, and how to make responsive and visually consistent layouts across browsers and devices;
- Familiar with of have used Python in any project
- Familiar with or have used any RDBMs in any project
- Understand how to create, modify, and use RESTful APIs
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice IT and Software Computer Software / Engineering 1 opening Graduated from high school
Kalibrr’s mission is to help transform the way organizations hire great talents, and talents find meaningful career opportunities. Through our portfolio of technologies and services, we’re building a company that connects millions of individuals with world-class businesses, that helps forge strong recruiter – candidate relationships, and ultimately humanizes the entire hiring and career discovery experience. Whether we’re launching new technologies to help companies hire better or strategic programs to help talents engage with employers more meaningfully – people at Kalibrr are optimists at heart. We believe in our ability to continuously improve the value we can deliver and the impact we can create – one opportunity, one individual at a time. Together, we are powering innovation in SE Asia, by enabling ground-breaking organizations in the region to work with exceptional individuals.
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 23:55:41 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: