Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Associate – Internal Audit (Risk Advisory) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Associate – Internal Audit (Risk Advisory)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Associate – Internal Audit (Risk Advisory): PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia (based in Jakarta) – Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
You’ll be part of the Internal Audit team in Risk Advisory function, which providing advisory and performing consultation of internal audit services/products.
You will directly be involved in internal audit related engagements, in which you will be part of the team providing internal audit services i.e. perform internal audit project, internal control assessment, business process improvement, SOX testing, and internal control over financial (ICOFR) engagement.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Hold a relevant degree in Accounting, Management, or other related majors (Master Degree is a plus);
- Have minimum experience of 1 years in Internal Audit consultancy services, i.e. Internal Audit, Internal Control, Business Process Improvement and Governance (experienced from BIG 4 or Consulting Companies is a plus);
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking, as well as communication skill with others;
- Client service-oriented and accustomed to taking a proactive approach;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Good attitude, commitment to work, and good team player;
- Highly motivated, confident, and willing to work overtime;
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment and a fast learner;
- The ablity to multi-task and possess effective time management skills;
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 54443
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia (“Deloitte in Indonesia”), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 23:18:35 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: