Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Assistant Manager, Store Development di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Assistant Manager, Store Development
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Purpose/ Mission:
To implement store development process by working closely with Sales & Retail teams to ensure the adidas brand standards of store design execution are met and exceed expectations for all new stores and renovations. To ensure the store development roadmap is clear and up to date and in line with cost, schedule and operational requirements
Planning & Executing
- Collate and submit monthly store opening forecast, including mono brand and multi-brand outlets.
- Coordinate, submit and review Store Planning Start-up Packs, for Core, Type A, Originals, Franchise and Pilot Stores
- Review construction drawings/samples for Core, SPC Type B,C,E, Franchise & SIS Stores and Originals
- To be the main point of contact for all store design related queries from the relevant units.
- To ensure all store development plans within the subsidiary are clearly planned and projects completed on time and according to schedule, to the required brand standard.
- Prepares, communicates and educates the relevant stakeholders and team members on any changes in store design policies and procedures that may affect the market.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to create innovative store layouts in accordance with the adidas brand standards, whilst ensuring store spaces are maximized to harness store efficiencies
- Demonstrate understanding of retail industry store design trends and key principles
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate design vision in written, verbal and visual formats
- Knowledge of architectural details and specifications for construction document production
- Ability to execute multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Ability to translate adidas store design principles /objectives into unique or varied store locations/space.
- To observe both global and local policies and procedures in all dealings;
- Support APAC changes and directions;
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Preferably 3+ years experience in Retail VM/Design field
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ footwear
- Education: Preferably Architecture or Design related field
- Technology: Outlook – Advanced, Word – Advanced, Excel – Advanced, Powerpoint- Advanced, Autocad – Advanced
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment
- Exposure: Sports, fashion industry
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 07:40:44 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: