Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Area Field Engineer di Batam, Kepulauan Riau bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Area Field Engineer
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
What we offer
At Bechtel we offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity for flexible working to achieve greater work-life balance. Employee wellbeing is at the centre of our business promoted though private health cover and access to a leading employee assistance program. Bechtel is committed to offering you the benefits and resources to live healthy lives.
Pluto Train is the expansion of a second LNG train at the existing Pluto LNG onshore facility. Pluto Train 2 will process Scarborough gas and have an LNG capacity of ~5 million tonnes per annum. As part of the construction of Pluto Train 2, additional domestic gas infrastructure will be installed to increase capacity to ~225 Terajoules per day.
On 1 January 2022, Woodside issued Full Notice to Proceed (FNTP) to Bechtel (Western Australia) Pty Ltd and Bechtel International, Inc (Bechtel) for the Pluto Train 2 Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) scope of work.
Woodside is Australia’s leading natural gas producer, and Bechtel is excited to be working with this key customer to help meet the increasing global demand for LNG as a transitional energy source.
51 modules for the Train 2 gas processing train will be constructed at a Module Fabrication Yard located in Batam Island, Indonesia.
Bechtel is seeking an Area Field Engineer (AFE) to join the Pluto Train 2 Module Fabrication Team in Batam Island, Indonesia
The Area Field Engineer (AFE) reports to the Project Field Engineer (PFE) and is responsible for assisting the PFE with the day-to-day management and supervision of the Field Engineering group in the construction project for the assigned area. The selected candidate is responsible for providing technical help to the Area Superintendent and providing technical oversight for all activities within the assigned area. The selected applicant shall provide leadership and direction to field engineers helping the Superintendents responsible for executing the construction work.
What you bring
- Assist the PFE in the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of various field engineering and construction programs
- Maintain project document control and ensure all work activities are executed using the latest versions of relevant documents
- Work with the area and discipline superintendents to develop detailed, integrated installation plans for complex, cross-discipline installations
- Ensure that work package generation by field engineers helps the construction schedule.
- Prioritize work for the multi-discipline team of field engineers within the assigned area (CStructural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, and Painting/Insulation/Fireproofing) and provide day-to-day direction and supervision.
- Work with the Area Superintendent to ensure that quantities are reported, verified, and submitted for all commodities each week.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s)
- Perform quality control inspections of completed work and generate associated documentation
- Ensure that all project quality requirements are understood and adhered to.
- Liaise with the design engineering group and provide help to resolve design and constructability issues.
- Assist subordinate responsible field engineers within generation of Field Change Documentation.
- Work with supervision to perform front-end work package scoping
- Develop construction progress reports and quantity forecasts
- Ensure that field engineers complete required material requisitions to ensure that material deliveries help scheduled activities and complete material receipt inspections.
- Monitor field costs and assist in cost forecasts
- Assist in the preparation and updating of construction schedules
- Ensure correct preparation of applicable as-built documents and inspections required by the contract
- Perform module turnovers
- Conduct annual goal setting/performance reviews and quarterly feedback discussions with assigned field engineers.
- University/B.S degree in a relevant engineering discipline is desired but may be waived if equivalent industry experience can be demonstrated.
- 10 years minimum construction/field engineering experience, with at least 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Direct Hire Experience, preferably in a lump-sum environment.
- Understanding of applicable Bechtel work processes, including Standard Work Process Procedures, is preferred.
- Experience in the design and/or construction of LNG facilities is preferred
- Familiarity with Bechtel Standard Applications (BSAPs), including TEAMWorks, Infoworks or Aconex, BPS or DSCS, PTR or Unifier, Agile, Navisworks, and other automation tools used on Bechtel projects, is an asset.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Working knowledge of applicable industry codes and standards.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving ability
This position has responsibilities that include exposure to changing environmental, construction, and operational conditions, which may include: extensive walking in and around an active construction and/or operations site, climbing ladders, working at heights from work platforms including scaffolding, and mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs), use of personal fall arrest equipment, walking and working on uneven surfaces, working in constricted and/or confined spaces, variable work shifts (e.g., day, night, weekends, 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift, etc.), and work in inclement weather. Some lifting may be required. Candidate must be able to use standard issued Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) required for each assigned task (i.e. respirator, harness, life vest, hearing protection, etc.).
Bechtel’s commit us to the ideals of fairness, diversity, inclusion, trust among others. These values help define our culture and the positive impact we aspire to make in the world through our people and projects. At our project sites and offices, we have many colleagues from different nationalities, religions, and backgrounds working together to accomplish amazing things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military, or veteran, marital or disability status.
Candidates will be appropriately qualified, demonstrate a strong safety focus and value the development and maintenance of client relationships. Sound communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are essential.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with global opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.
Lokasi: Batam, Kepulauan Riau
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 05:07:49 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: