Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Android Engineer di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Android Engineer
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Company Overview
Style Theory is a Fashion-Technology company that is redefining Fashion Consumption. We believe that there is an inefficiency in the way we consume fashion in today’s world, and are on a mission to provide a smarter solution.
We are currently Southeast Asia’s largest and fastest growing Fashion Rental startup. Our core product is Fashion Rental Subscription using a “Netflix-for-Fashion” model, the first and only of its kind in the region. Today, we are focused on building more products to improve Fashion Consumption and driving these solutions across the region.
StyleTheory always try to improve User Experience of our customers, and always try to keep up with the latest technology without forgetting to always choose the most suitable technology for the company. We always build something that clean, scalable, maintainable, and efficient. By making our codes great, it will drive the company faster and further.
Since StyleTheory uses mobile app technology strongly (both on the customer application and also internal company application), Android developer holds a very strong role here. It’s important for the developer write code with high quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop customer app and internal company application with update technology and high quality codes
- Decide pattern, framework to be used in the app to make it scalable and efficient
- Discuss, analyze, and help Product team to solve the product based on Android’s perspective
- Share knowledge to other about the Android programming
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline
- Have understanding about Object-Oriented programming, and the concept of separation of concern
- Have excellent skill with Kotlin programming
- Have strong foundation of Java programming
- Have strong understanding about Android lifecycle
- Have ever used View Binding
- Have used GIT as version control tools
- Have ever done at least one app on Playstore
- Have ever used MVP and MVVM
- Have experience in Unit Test, Integration Test, and UI Test
- Have understand of at least one of design pattern of Android
- Have care, initiative, proactive attitude
- Have an urge to learn new things, and capability to learn quick
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Have experience with another programming language
- Have ever made artifcact or published library
- Have product mindset
- Have ever use Dependency Injection
- Have ever use event programming
- Have ever built Continuous Integration for Android project
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 07:18:47 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: