Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja ANALYTICS, SENIOR ANALYST di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: ANALYTICS, SENIOR ANALYST
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About Lamudi
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100’s property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach. Lamudi.co.id is a property technology company that aims to enable and support all parties along the property seeking, buying, and selling process from our range of products and services.
About the challenge
Are you analytical, structured thinking, organized, detailed, and service-oriented? Do you have a passion for business analysis and for driving impact? Then you may be the person we’re looking for! As an Analytics, Senior Analyst, you will analyze data and processes to find insights and provide recommendations that unlock value. Your main goal is to help senior management make strategic decisions across business units to improve the company.
What a day at work for you will look like
- You will focus on running complex analytical projects across different business units
- You will work with business leaders to identify bottlenecks and problems to solve
- You will work closely with the Head of Commercial Analytics & Excellence to structure projects, discuss outcomes from different data analyses and prioritize further focus
- You will work closely with sales effectiveness analysts to gather data and insights to help you create solutions that you will convey to senior management in compelling storytelling
- You will take charge of the execution of strategic projects within Lamud’s revenue-generating verticals, create progress reports and align with the respective teams, ensuring that the projects are fully implemented
- You will assist in processing data for the need of advising the entire Senior Management team including projects for global leadership
- Your work will consist mostly of ad hoc strategic analytical projects.
- You will work cross-functionally
Is this you?
- A Data person: someone who enjoys working with Data to provide recommendations, solutions and tools for the company
- Analytical Mind: someone who can break down complex problems to identify the root causes
- Mature, ambitious, and self-driven: leads by example, bring the fire to work every single day, and is able to thrive in unstructured environments
- Critical and Resourceful: a ‘why’ person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo, and is always on the lookout to improve
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or computer science, or in any relevant analytical field
- Min. 4-6 years of experience in business analysis, data analysis, sales analysis, or other relevant analytical roles in a leading company
- Clear, demonstrable, and unequivocal passion for business, data, and analysis
- Excellent in Excel/Google Sheet, intermediary SQL and able to create compelling summaries including using PowerPoint/Google Slides is a bare minimum
- The ideal candidate will be able to write/manage Google BigQuery (SQL) queries as well as build complex google sheets models
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to translate complex technical concepts into simple and direct executive summaries focused on impact
- Project management ability: Ability to understand programmatic execution and how to orchestrate across teams
- Capable of quickly understanding processes; not limited by only one correct way of doing things but rather creative in finding possible solutions within constraintsSelf-starter with strong collaborative skills and a can-do attitude
- Have an attitude of learning & self-improvement
- Highly organized, structured thinking, and able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Fluent in English (fluent in Bahasa Indonesia is a big plus)
For Internal Reference
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to the Head of Commercial Analytics & Excellence. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members. If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:11:34 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: