Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Analyst, Supply Planning di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Analyst, Supply Planning
Perusahaan: SC Johnson
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: As the Analyst, Supply Planning, you are required to be responsible for the development of supply plans for raw materials, packaging materials, and semi-finished goods in support of SC Johnson (SCJ) Indonesia and subcontractor, with a goal to minimize inventory and maintain operational efficiency within the supply chain while delivering industry-leading service. You will act as a planning liaison between Manila Shared Service Centre (SSC) planner and local team to ensure smooth material supply for in house finished goods production and third-party vendor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise between Manila SSC planner and local team on in house and subcontractor production plans
- Manage raw, packaging material and semi-finished goods planning and replenishment for specific items produced in a subcontractor or contract manufacturer
- Coordinate physical transfer of goods from warehouse to subcontractor or contract manufacturer
- Work closely with contract manufacturing manager to review vendor delivery performance and manage the material planning
- Maintain and update master data of planning in SAP for the items being managed, maintain quality system for ISO 9001:2015, as well as review on-time in-full (OTIF) and Requirement Validation score in making sure metrics are met
- Work closely with New Product Development (NPD) team to manage the plans for new items as well as promotional items that will be produced in the subcontractor or contract manufacturer being managed consistently and effectively in Production Planning and Controlling Department
- Minimize slow moving and obsolete materials and minimize inventory write-offs during product transitions for the items being managed
- Act as Inventory Champion in leading all conversations in planning team regarding the write off, NPD, expired stocks, and blocked stocks to best project the inventory and make sure it is within budget, as well as facilitate offline conversations to get dispositions and root cause analysis (RCA) for blocked/expired stocks or any excesses
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelorâs in any related field
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Material Management / Purchasing / Inventory Management
- Permanent â full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the !
Not ready to apply?Â Sign up for
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 02:28:07 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: