Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Analyst R2R Salaries & Wages di Surabaya, Jawa Timur bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Analyst R2R Salaries & Wages
Perusahaan: Philip Morris International
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking for an Analyst Record to Report Salaries & Wages to be stationed in Jakarta/Surabaya.
Your ‘day to day’
- Execute and ensure proper analysis for employee related expenses.
- Calculate and post personnel related accruals, in conformity with US GAAP, Legal, Fiscal, and Statutory requirements.
- Responsible for complex activities on Salaries and Wages due to different tax / local regulation environment.
- Analyze and support for internal and external audit requirements, liaise with the auditors and colleagues across the business as required.
- Work closely with Affiliates to ensure consistency in variances interpretation and provide guidance and accounting support according to US GAAP standards.
- Perform the process of gathering, consolidating, and reporting financial data. Review and validate the data received to ensure its accuracy as a basis for the reporting.
- Perform submission of financial information and reports/analysis.
Who we’re looking for
- Self-driven professional with university degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of Accounting & Reporting.
- Experienced individual in Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fast learner and comfort to deal with higher Management.
- Ability to work independently in very dynamic and challenging environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Advanced English speaker
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future
To join our growing team…
Lokasi: Surabaya, Jawa Timur
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 13 May 2022 07:56:52 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: