Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja AM – Developer di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: AM – Developer
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Prudential’s purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people’s career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
Job Description :
- Ensures all business operational process run smoothly.
- Monitor system availability and Provide 24×7 operational support to all production practices on holidays and weekends (according to the shift).
- Fully understand how system work, perform troubleshooting.
- Enable customer and end-users to conduct their business, by offer technical support such as maintenance of application and service support.
- Resolve any production issue related to application or system, by triage, diagnose, troubleshoot, escalate and analyst the root cause.
- Maintain, responding and resolving any open ticket related to application.
- Maintain issue report & provide Root Cause Analysis to prevent future recurrences.
- Create documentation of Production Operations.
- Develop Enhancement & Bug Fixing related to Production Issue (Scrum).
- Engage with customer and address their complaint accordingly including communicate it to them for any update related to their issue.
- Involve in identified and assessing any solution related to system and facilitate business user by giving them assessment that will help on solving challenges and problems.
- First layer to respond any issue in production.
- Maintain issue report related to application for business.
- Ensure proper Release process to production.
- Having educational background in Information Technology majors (Information System / Software Engineering).
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in end to end software development (full stack is a plus) using below stacks.
– Java (Springboot & Quarkus framework experience preferred)
– SQL & No SQL (PostgreSql, Couchbase preferred) * Familiarity with on-premises & cloud server management.
- Familiarity with Linux administrative commands.
- Familiarity in SCRUM Methodology.
- Experienced in Version Control System (GIT / SVN).
- Experienced in service containerization and orchestration (Kubernetes & docker).
- Committed to handle urgent incidents out of normal workhours.
- Strong in analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal communication skills (English preferred).
- Attention to details.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 05:30:07 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: