Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Administration Officer di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Administration Officer
Perusahaan: British Council
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Transformation has resulted in changes in skills requirements, roles, and numbers of roles required in the new operating model. The roles in the new operating model will be restricted to employees in the selection pool in the first instance. Selection for any jobs that remain unfilled following the agreed selection process will be conducted in line with the Global Recruitment policy.
Role Title: Administration Officer| Location: Jakarta, Indonesia| Duration: 1 year| Pay band: PB4/H
The Administration Officer provide professional and reliable administrative support to the Business Support Services (BSS) unit with the aim to assist British Council Indonesia Foundation to achieve its objectives in the area of support services.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
- Job holder need to be proactive in delivering services under Business Support Services and have a good understanding of the organization business and perform a good speed in completing various task within timeline.
- The Administration officer will be able to gain stake holder management skills when liaising with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- The administration officer will be challenged to provide excellent and consistent level of administrative and operational support.
Admin Formalities and Resident Permit
- Responsible for registering expatriates’ work and residence permit along with all documents needed including liaising with government authority in a timely manner.
- Maintain database and documentation of working and resident permits, and renewal permit
- Working closely with the registered agency for managing working permit, visa administration, for the UKA staff, teachers, include to liaise with agency for shipment and custom clearance purpose.
- Provide necessary support in arranging Formalities to respected institution. Support British Council Indonesia Foundation Formalities (amendment of foundation legal documents, filling, tax exemptions and facility)
- Manage daily administrative tasks including but not limited to: Purchase Requestion creation of for regular and irregular procurement conducted by BSS and ensure the transaction and services is delivered in a timely manner, vendor/supplier registration. It includes proper invoice receipt, good receipt and payment documents submission to Finance Unit or related units
- Request and review quotations from suppliers for regular office needs and BSS projects in line with Procurement Policy
- Do the regular reconciliation, e.g. storage, mobile phone, utilities billing, etc.
- Support and maintain contract record, keep tracking the expiration of contract and follow up with Vendor for renewal
- Ensure the regular office maintenance billings and transaction of framework PO are completed in timely manner
- Coordinate with the registered agency and colleagues of Foundation and British Council in term of Administration of annual report of foreign staff to ministry of manpower
Facility and Premises Maintenance
- Responsible in conducting facility maintenance for facility and premises is carried out on a scheduled basis and the facility is kept in a clean and sanitary condition by coordinating to relevant parties
- Responsible for office car maintenance schedule, its yearly tax payment and supervise 1 driver and Office maintain office car operational
- Oversee the high delivery standard of general service team
- The British Council systems and global processes operate in English. Written and verbal proficiency in English is required.
- Relevant University degree or Equivalent experience
Specific Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a role of administration/procurement/hr.
- Experience of working for an International Organization or Local foundation (Yayasan)
- qualification in administration, management
- Experience in using SAP or equivalent ERP
Application closing date: Sunday 12 June 2022 23:59 Indonesia (UTC+7)
We are committed to policies and practices of equality, diversity and inclusion across everything we do. We will support all employees to make sure their behaviour is consistent with this commitment. We welcome discussions about specific requirements or adjustments to enable participation and engagement in our work and activities.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 29 May 2022 02:49:19 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: