Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Accounting Lead di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Accounting Lead
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About us:
Populix is a consumer insights platform that helps businesses connect with its database of respondents and provides them with insights to better understand the preferences of Indonesian consumers. Populix has a pool of over 300,000 diverse, readily accessible, and highly-qualified respondents across Indonesia. Its products range from intensive research studies to simple surveys and can be arranged on a project or subscription basis. Focusing on Indonesian consumers being super sticky to their phones, Populix facilitates a diverse range of data collection methods via its mobile app.
What will you do: * Manage the monthly and yearly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations, and report preparation.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance and accounting department including accounts payable and receivable, cash receipts, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, etc.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles comply with accounting standards and tax compliances.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Participate in strategic financial projects including the implementation of ERP software.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions and provide strategic recommendations to the Head of Finance and VP of Finance.
- Introduction and implementation of cost-saving initiatives that will impact the bottom line of the business.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets including overseeing budget reports, preparation of budgets, and analysis of budgets.
- Support in formulating financial strategies and developing financial plans that support company strategy.
- Perform special projects as requested.
What you will need: * Bachelor’s degree in accounting / financial field
- 3-5 years of work experience acquired (ideally) at a top-tier accounting/consulting firm and/or in the finance and accounting department for a high-growth organization or in a start-up environment is preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and familiar with GSuites.
- Detailed and process oriented; with the ability to work on both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, audit, tax compliance, and other regulatory matters.
- Proficiency in accounting software / ERP is preferred.
- Self-starter and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Structured communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Compliance-oriented, high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective problem-solving, sound thinking logic, and solution-oriented.
- Data-driven, exceptional analytical thinking and conceptual thinking.
- Highly motivated and driven, with good integrity and a strong sense of accountability, and focused on delivering results.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in English.
- Having Tax brevet A & B certification (preferably).
Powered by JazzHR
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:52:10 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: