Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Accounting Analyst di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Accounting Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for overall Order To Cash process from: checking PO, invoicing, delivery order, collection and reconciliation of accounts processes in an accurate and time manner according to Abbott Financial Policy
- Process/review expenses claims/ in according to Abbott Financial Policy
- Process monthly tax journals and provide monthy tax filings, VAT, Withholding tax and GST.
- Work closely with the Company’s tax advisor to facilitate the timely filing of income tax returns and sales tax
- Manage accounts payable, including: reviewing all invoices to ensure products or services were received, comparing invoice pricing and terms to purchase orders and vendor contracts, securing all supporting documentation (e.g., purchase orders, packing slips, receipts), confirming authorized approvals, securing all appropriate discounts and rebates, posting invoices to the accounting system, ensuring timely payment of invoices while maximizing cash flow.
- Support external auditors in the preparation of annual Financial Statement and Tax filings in a timely manner.
- Responsible for DSO and Cash Flow to ensure we have cash flow improvement and sufficient funds for day to day operations.
- Responsible to process or generate all banking payments in appointed banking system not limited to expenses claims, intercompany payments, vendors and distributors, tax etc.
- Other duties as assigned by manager based on business conditions or management directive.
Requirements Last Update:
- Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or economic with minimum 4-5 years and experience in finance or accounting.
- Proven working experience as in OTC or P2P
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office
- Experience with SAP
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Understanding of business practices, financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, compliance, local regulation, policy and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Able to speak and write in English
JOB FAMILY: Accounting & Reporting
DIVISION: ARDx Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
Jakarta Selatan : K-Link Tower, 18th Floor, Zone DEF
WORK SHIFT: Standard
TRAVEL: Yes, 10 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 05:55:35 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: